Talk

Advanced search

Lump above clitoris.

(5 Posts)
MrsRigby Sun 16-Aug-09 14:18:37

Has anyone ever had a lump above the clitoris?

bethoo Sun 16-Aug-09 14:22:50

is it sore? if it does not go down in 3 days i would see a doctor.
it could be a cyst.

MrsRigby Sun 16-Aug-09 14:31:46

Thanks for replying.

No, it's not sore. It's a smooth lump above the clitoris and it's been there for about 4 weeks now.

I've had this before, but it dissapeared.

I know I shouldn't, but I squeezed it and this has made no difference, nothing seems to be coming out of it.

I have PCOS and I wonder if it's related to that.

I've also had lose watery stools (TMI - sorry).

Going to see the doctor tomorrow, but just wondered if anyone else had had this.

katster37 Mon 17-Aug-09 11:49:46

Sounds like a cyst? How did you get on at the Dr? Hope all OK.

Ladylou83 Mon 17-Aug-09 12:32:15

I've had a lump before. When I was 19 I found lump. I tryed to ignore it for a few weeks, but it steadly got painful and larger. I ended up going to the docs, and they said it was thrush, which I told them it wasnt. So they tested anyway, and as I said, it wasnt thrush. Over the next week the pain got much worser and ended having to go back to the docs. This time I met with a trainee doc who put me on anti-biotics. Later that day I got rushed to hospital, and admitted for testing for all sorts, STI's (Was still a virgin), cancer and other stuff.

The next day I had an op to have the growth removed. Had a 11 inch insision (the lump had grown so big it was now outside the lips). 4 Days later I was allowed to go home.

It turned out to be a really nasty cyst that if the first doc had spotted could have been treated normally, but alas the silly cow didnt spot it. Now just got a bloody great scar along my bits.

I really hope that its nothing sinister, and is easily treatable or totally normal. I know its hard, but try not to worry x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now