Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

pregnancy symptoms same with no 2?

(4 Posts)
soreboobs Thu 26-May-05 19:39:57

Wondered if anyone had the same pregnancy symptoms with multiple pregnancies or whether each pregnancy presented with different symptoms?

Moomin Thu 26-May-05 20:00:16

Big, sore, heavy boobs was my first symptom with both. Also felt very hungry early on and very hormonal. At 7 weeks or thereabouts nausea set in. With no.1 I was very nauseous but wasn't sick, with this one, I was sick as a dog for 4-5 weeks. Now I'm 18wks and feel just the same as I did at theis stage before.

jessicasmummy Thu 26-May-05 20:04:56

both of mine were completely different.... knew straight away with number 1 and now i am pg with number 2 - i wouldnt know i was pg half the time!

ChocolateGirl Wed 01-Jun-05 20:24:08

I would say my first two were the same (nausea and some sickness - both boys) and the third one was different - no nausea or sickness - a girl!)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: