Talk

Advanced search

Temp charting...

(4 Posts)
babylily Thu 13-Aug-09 21:42:22

i thought i was a bit of an expert with this but am now on day 23 of raised temp (and day 12 of the lightest AF of my life, combined with PMT type achey breasts).
Obviously there is a little voice in my head telling me I MUST be pregnant, as my temp always drops on Day 1. I am feeling very healthy, there's nothing i can think of that could be causing my raised temp, but the bleeding for 12 days kinds puts a dampener on it all.
Am I being completely stupid and reading signs that aren't there? I just don't want to read another negative pregnancy test, and have our first fertility clinic appointment in 5 weeks after a year of TTC at the grand old age of 38...
and just for a small whinge - had to have day 21 progesterone tests for fertility clinic...but they mislaid the results and can't fit in another before our first appointment...grrrrrrrr.

londonlottie Thu 13-Aug-09 22:20:44

Message withdrawn

MrsHappy Thu 13-Aug-09 22:25:02

Babylily, I really think you need to test.
I had a similar experience and my raised temp, together with feeling pg, led to me doing a test and it was positive. In my case that didn't end well, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't for you, and you need to know what is going on either way.

Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

babylily Sun 16-Aug-09 15:10:01

oh well, day 15 it suddenly became clear that it wasn't to be - heavy blood loss, with clots and mucous (tmi i know)joined by grinding pain...(soaking a pad per hour and pretty gross since then) and NHS 24 say it has probably been an ongoing miscarriage since the bleeding began 2 weeks ago but will probably never know for sure.
sadly been feeling sick and have gone up a bra size since thursday but they have told the symptoms should get less over the next few days. If the bleeding continues for another ay will have to go and see if i need an erpc
nearly sent DH to buy a preg test this morning just so i could keep a little bit of evidence that i definitely have managed to conceive.
Temp took a dive this morning as expected.
feel positive about next month as now we know everything is working ok..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now