Talk

Advanced search

has anyone has sore underarm glands as a sign of pregnancy

(12 Posts)
mousemole Wed 12-Aug-09 18:16:41

on day 25 of 28 day cycle and TTC. have been nauseous for a few days but last couple of days I have also got glands up under my arm that are are really sore. BFN this morning on preg test so not sure. Anyone had this before ?

shyla01 Thu 13-Aug-09 10:26:07

yes. i've had this in all my pg's. was a bit concerned but gp has assured me it is completely normal!

good luck and hope you get the result you want.

mousemole Thu 13-Aug-09 11:39:46

thanks Shyla. Did another test this morning but a bfn ( day 26 of 28 days cycle and using a digital test). fingers crossed...smile

Roomfor2 Thu 13-Aug-09 11:41:12

Yes, had it with my first but not second.

With myfirst, sore armpits was the first symptom...

Good luck!

Vics32 Thu 13-Aug-09 20:40:29

Hi all, I have been TTC for 2 years. I have some symptoms (at least I think I do!) of pregnancy. Sore under arms, and boobs too. Upset tummy, gripey and bit nauseus, bit windy (TMI I know!) I've just done a test, BFN on day 23/26. Am going mad wondering. Can anyone shed any light on the tummy upset thing?? Am I imagining symptoms?? Also, had increased discharge (TMI AGAIN!) for the last week ish. Please help!!!

mousemole Fri 14-Aug-09 09:33:07

hi vics- I have very similar symptoms to you but still no bfp and today is day 27. I got bfp's with my ds's on day 25/26.
Your symptoms sound positive but very early to test yet - wait another 3 - 4 days. babydust to us all please ! smile

Vics32 Sun 16-Aug-09 08:09:14

Hi all,

Well today is the day my period is due, day 26. Still have the symptoms but still no BFP.

Am getting a little disheartened. fertility treatment begins on 23rd Sept, if no joy by then sad.

Hope we get good news soon!

mousemole Sun 16-Aug-09 13:32:16

Hi Vics
AF arrived today. Gutted sad. Just want to curl up with a box of chocolates. How long have you been ttc ?

mousemole Sun 16-Aug-09 13:33:02

oops sorry just seen its been 2 years from your other post. Sending you lots of babydust for this month smile

Vics32 Sun 16-Aug-09 18:26:02

Hi Mouse, so sorry AF arrived. Yeah 2 years, I am now late, but a few nagging pains tells me AF is on her way sad.

Bring on next month then, what else can you do?? x

mousemole Sun 16-Aug-09 19:07:21

hi Vics - sorry to hear you think the evil witch is on the way. sad. I am moving house next month so maybe it wouldn't have been good timing anyway ! Anyway, tomorrow is the start of a health and fitness campaign ( again) with lots of vits and maybe some accupuncture if I can find someone good. Bring on the babydust smile

Vics32 Mon 17-Aug-09 08:09:00

Hi Mouse,

I have heard acupuncture is very good, meant to stimulate blood flow to the uterus. Still no sign of AF, but I'm convinced she's just running late! I am on the same health kick, again, let's see how long we can keep it up for!!

Good news and baby dust to you! wink

x x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now