Talk

Advanced search

has anyone used the superdrug own brand pregnancy test? is it any good?

(5 Posts)
cancantcan Wed 12-Aug-09 16:26:35

I've been getting maybe lines on my internet cheapie tests, so I tried a superdrug own brand, and there is a really really really faint line there - has anyone used them before and had false +ve tests?
any help would be very much appreciated!

beanieb Wed 12-Aug-09 16:28:27

I've used them and they have always been fine for me.

How long did you leave the test before the line developed. I think a line is a line is a line to be honest.

Can you maybe get one of the digital clearblue ones in a couple of days to see if it says 'pregnant'?

How overdue are you

good luck!

cancantcan Wed 12-Aug-09 16:34:13

not overdue at all LOL! I'm actually 4 days undercooked at the moment if you know what I mean! I could see something as soon as the background colour cleared, so I took it out of the case as I thought I was seeing things, and its def. there. I just dont want to get my hopes up if they are known to give false results.
I'll try again in the morning and see what I get.
Thanks for your help!

beanieb Wed 12-Aug-09 16:41:56

if you could see something before you got it out of the case then that sounds good. Been told on here before that dismantling a test is not the best idea grin but I totally understand why people do!

cancantcan Wed 12-Aug-09 16:45:13

LOL I know, been stung like that myself, but I know the plastic casing can cast shadows which can obscure those imaginary lines, or even make them, so I had to take it out the case to check it was real blush
Saddo that I am, I have photographed it and played with the saturation, its definitely a pink line!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now