Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

has anyone used the superdrug own brand pregnancy test? is it any good?

(5 Posts)
cancantcan Wed 12-Aug-09 16:26:35

I've been getting maybe lines on my internet cheapie tests, so I tried a superdrug own brand, and there is a really really really faint line there - has anyone used them before and had false +ve tests?
any help would be very much appreciated!

beanieb Wed 12-Aug-09 16:28:27

I've used them and they have always been fine for me.

How long did you leave the test before the line developed. I think a line is a line is a line to be honest.

Can you maybe get one of the digital clearblue ones in a couple of days to see if it says 'pregnant'?

How overdue are you

good luck!

cancantcan Wed 12-Aug-09 16:34:13

not overdue at all LOL! I'm actually 4 days undercooked at the moment if you know what I mean! I could see something as soon as the background colour cleared, so I took it out of the case as I thought I was seeing things, and its def. there. I just dont want to get my hopes up if they are known to give false results.
I'll try again in the morning and see what I get.
Thanks for your help!

beanieb Wed 12-Aug-09 16:41:56

if you could see something before you got it out of the case then that sounds good. Been told on here before that dismantling a test is not the best idea grin but I totally understand why people do!

cancantcan Wed 12-Aug-09 16:45:13

LOL I know, been stung like that myself, but I know the plastic casing can cast shadows which can obscure those imaginary lines, or even make them, so I had to take it out the case to check it was real blush
Saddo that I am, I have photographed it and played with the saturation, its definitely a pink line!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: