Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

43 and TTC

(2 Posts)
suebee2b Fri 07-Aug-09 14:01:13

I'm 43 with DS and DD from a previous relationship. Have lovely new partner and would dearly like to make him a Daddy but we have been ttc for 11 months now. Just about to embark on investigations and tests and would like to hear from anyone who has been/is going through the same.

muchlove Fri 07-Aug-09 21:35:00

Hi There suebee

Yep I am at that ripe old age too (Grrhh)
Have 3 children who are all grown up now and was hoping for another little one.
Well charted 3 cycles did temp taking, had reflexology (amazing) and tried red clover tea with mint (quite enjoyed it)and got a BFP in June unfortunately have just had a miscarriage at 7weeks. So don't know if that is a consequence of my age or just bad bloody luck but it has been a craptime but I am aware of time running out so am already thinking about trying again. So gonna give myself a coupla weeks and then Im climbing back in the saddle.
By the way on the cycle I fell pg I had an FSH test which came back at 9 (average reading for my age)

Anyway good luck to you and I hope you get good news soon

Take Care x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: