Talk

Advanced search

ovulation tests

(4 Posts)
choufleur Wed 05-Aug-09 19:04:15

so i bought a load of tests from ebay in June. I have really eratic periods (sometimes a few weeks between periods other times i can go months). Had a 36 day last cycle. i did tests from day 7 to day 25, every day but didn't get a positive test. although did get faintish lines. Are are ovulations tests better than others and easier to read?

Loujalou Sat 08-Aug-09 13:19:01

I used the clearblue digital ones I got cheap on ebay.

They worked for me last time. I saw them cheap on Amazon too.

Treil Sat 08-Aug-09 14:45:26

I had read mixed reports on here so shelled out and got the pack of 7 clearblue, not digital just 2 lines for OV 1 for not. Got a really strong blue line much darker than the control line on day 4. For me it was just a way of confirming that the symptoms I thought were mt body OVing (EWCM etc) really were and that we were timing things right. I wouldn't use them every month.

I know how annoying irregular periods are when TTC so you have my full sympathy.

Gook luck smile

ThePregnantPhantomPlopper Sat 08-Aug-09 14:52:40

I used the Ebay cheapies to monitor ovulation as a contraceptive. They worked fine for 18 months, they didn't this month and I am pregnant. shock.

I'd recommend them, like I said, I had no problem with them before this month.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now