Talk

Advanced search

What is going on?! Any1 help? Pleasssse!!

(5 Posts)
proudestmummyever Mon 27-Jul-09 11:43:39

9 days late and ripping my hair out!!!! Aaaahh!! WTF is going on???????

Last time we did was 13th July, and period was meant to start the 18th

Had BFN on cheap ebay's. Gonna go buy another brand from asda today, what is bloody goin on?? I am NEVER this late xx

proudestmummyever Mon 27-Jul-09 11:57:50

BUMP

Angelfifi Mon 27-Jul-09 12:18:49

Get a test!!! I think if the last time you did it was on the 13th i think may be a good chance! Ohhh i soooo hope so!!!

babyboom1979 Mon 27-Jul-09 13:50:03

Proudest Mummy......the only explanation for a late period is either pregnancy, late ovulation or lack thereof.

Late ovulation can be caused by things such as illness, stress or travelling to different time zones. It is also possible that you may have just had a one-off anovulatory cycle.

I would keep testing and if your period hasn't showed up in a week, then perhaps a trip to the GP might be in order.

proudestmummyever Mon 27-Jul-09 20:56:20

Hi, Well, I got a BFN on clearblue digi and an asda test today so looks like I can't be preggers afterall

Ah well....soo dissapointed, and this was the month we decided NOT to try, and nw I realise I DO want to try for #3 as I am soo sad that I m not, 9 days late and BFN's, how shit xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now