Talk

Advanced search

Implantation bleed or period?

(8 Posts)
Bubbaloo Sat 25-Jul-09 00:21:24

I'm on cd28,with af due on Monday and have had lots of pregnancy symptoms for about the last week.
Have very sore boobs,extreme tiredness,nausea,upset tum,back ache and cramping,which I never normally get with my period looming,and I honestly feel like I am pregnant.
However,yesterday morning I started bleeding(lightly)and now it's like a normal flow period.I have also done 4 tests(3 on Weds and 1 today),that have all come back negative.
I did bleed on and off with ds2 for about the first 3 months,but it was always very light in flow,and colour and definately not like a'normal'period.
Just wondered if anyone else had experienced a heavy implantation bleed and whether it would still be possible to be pregnant,after getting 4 negative test results.
Thankssmile.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Sat 25-Jul-09 12:07:07

I did with both of my ds's

Lasted 4 days each time - normal period like blood. I thought they were periods and used tampons. It was only when I started feeling tired and nauseous a few days later that I tested and got positives.

Good luck

Bubbaloo Sat 25-Jul-09 16:24:56

Oh dear-I was expecting to hear that it was probably the start of my periodshock.Will do another test in about a weeks time,if I still feel like this.Thanks

Bubbaloo Sat 25-Jul-09 21:05:01

Don't know what to think now as the bleeding stopped a couple of hours ago.Still feeling very sick and saw some half price tests in Tesco tonight,so bought 2.Will do one in the morningwink.

Jennysbean Thu 30-Jul-09 08:43:43

Hi Bubbaloo,
How did you get on? Am having exactly the same thing. Normal cycle is 28 days although last month was 30 days for the first time ever???? I started with light pink/brown bleeding on Tuesday ( 23 days) but has been heavier yesterday and again today. I feel exhausted, nauseous and have definite sore boobs ( although not to touch) . I guess I am having an early period but i really am hoping its not!! too scared to go the bathroom in case there is more blood

Jennysbean Wed 05-Aug-09 09:13:17

in case any one comes across this thread and is feeling the way I was, it may not be bad news, I tested on Friday and again on Monday and I am definitly pregnant.

Bubbaloo Wed 05-Aug-09 10:09:30

Jennysbean-congratulationsgrin.
I'm still in limbo here and still have lots of symptoms.Have now done about 10 tests and been to my gp and I'm still getting negative results.
Think I'm going to try and get a blood test next week.

Jennysbean Thu 06-Aug-09 09:00:34

Good luck Bubbaloo, a blood test is a good idea.
keep in touch xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now