Talk

Advanced search

What is the soonest after conceiving that any of you had any 'sympoms'?

(8 Posts)
thatsnotmymonster Thu 23-Jul-09 15:59:27

That's it really? Just wondering if anyone has ever had any immediate symptoms or if that's just plain stupid grin

Hulla Thu 23-Jul-09 16:09:39

I've only had one dc but I thought I was coming down with flu or a stomach upset about at about 4 weeks pg so two weeks-ish after conceiving. It was morning sickness.

mosschops30 Thu 23-Jul-09 16:12:15

well if you listen to people on here they'll tell you they knew the same day, next day, etc etc.
do you really believe you can get immediate symptoms?
I know the 2ww is hard, but symptom spotting does not make it easier

pasturesnew Thu 23-Jul-09 16:17:36

metallic taste and dropping lots of things (that's a symptom for me anyway) within 5 days, kept doing tests every 3 days after that even though I knew that was silly really and indeed they kept coming up negative until maybe day 12! That's with 20:20 hindsight though!

thatsnotmymonster Thu 23-Jul-09 16:17:55

Mosschops it's not that. I'm not bothered about 2ww. I don't mind if I'm pg or not. I have 3dc already, all conceived first time. Did some BD the other day (at the right time) and ever since I've had TERRIBLE indigestion which I only get when pg.

However, I don't really believe you can get immediate symptoms grin though some people claim they 'know' straight away!!

Neeko Thu 23-Jul-09 16:38:05

My boobs always become really fulland heavy about 9dpo. That doesn't happen to me with AF. Never believe it though until I get a BFP!

monkeybumsmum Thu 23-Jul-09 17:07:16

I normally feel a bit nauseous about 3DPO for two or three days, and have had indigestion from about 7DPO with one pregnancy.

HTH's!

PS. I always seem to know very early on grin

Ripeberry Thu 23-Jul-09 17:22:39

With my first pregnancy i had a strong urge to eat lots of hot jalpenos. Before that i would have avoided them like the plague.
It was that that make me take the test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now