Talk

Advanced search

positive result then negative result, confised!

(5 Posts)
lizzie9442 Wed 22-Jul-09 09:52:53

Hi, I have been really have happy the past couple of days as I have had a positive result 2 days ago with a first response. It was faint but still there. I then did a superdrug test yesterday which was also a faint positive. I am due on today, I did a clearblue test with first urine of the day today and it is negative. So now I am totally confused and feel like all my hope has gone. I just don't know what to think. Has anything like this happened to anyone else? xxxx

traceybath Wed 22-Jul-09 09:54:53

Are you late? I'd go and get a digital test as at least you see it in writing rather than squinting at a line.

Good luck!

lizzie9442 Wed 22-Jul-09 10:27:38

No I am not late yet as due on today, I have used those digital ones before so might get one tomorrow. My head is all over the place now though as I thought I was pregnant and now feels like I am not. xx

Mon13 Wed 22-Jul-09 10:37:36

Had this once and must have miscarried very early...
Very best of luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

lizzie9442 Wed 22-Jul-09 11:02:29

thankyou, I had another look at the test and there is a very faint positive there. So fingers crossed. I will wait a few days and test again. Really hope I am xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now