Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

positive result then negative result, confised!

(5 Posts)
lizzie9442 Wed 22-Jul-09 09:52:53

Hi, I have been really have happy the past couple of days as I have had a positive result 2 days ago with a first response. It was faint but still there. I then did a superdrug test yesterday which was also a faint positive. I am due on today, I did a clearblue test with first urine of the day today and it is negative. So now I am totally confused and feel like all my hope has gone. I just don't know what to think. Has anything like this happened to anyone else? xxxx

traceybath Wed 22-Jul-09 09:54:53

Are you late? I'd go and get a digital test as at least you see it in writing rather than squinting at a line.

Good luck!

lizzie9442 Wed 22-Jul-09 10:27:38

No I am not late yet as due on today, I have used those digital ones before so might get one tomorrow. My head is all over the place now though as I thought I was pregnant and now feels like I am not. xx

Mon13 Wed 22-Jul-09 10:37:36

Had this once and must have miscarried very early...
Very best of luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

lizzie9442 Wed 22-Jul-09 11:02:29

thankyou, I had another look at the test and there is a very faint positive there. So fingers crossed. I will wait a few days and test again. Really hope I am xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: