Talk

Advanced search

ANY ADVICE GREATLY RECIEVED...

(4 Posts)
lockets24 Tue 21-Jul-09 21:24:27

Ok, so i used to post here, but since my missed miscarriage a year ago i have not really been back, however i need some help..if you guys are willing blush
Hubby and i been trying to get pregnant again since last december (ish) and no luck two months ago went to GP he sent us for tests..hubby is fine, sperm all good *yay him* my first blood test showed no ovulation on day 21 so sent back last month for second blood test again no ovulation on day 21, he has now asked that I go for a third CD21 blood test, now this i think is stupid is it really going to say any different this time angry all its doing is wasting another month that i could be on clomid or something actually getting pregnant hmm
Has anyone had similar experiences..??
Many thanks in advancesmile

Geocentric Tue 21-Jul-09 21:27:35

What is your cycle length? And have you done any charting, so you can take him some info on your cycles? Maybe he needs to be testing you on a different CD.

lockets24 Tue 21-Jul-09 21:35:13

I have a regular 26 day cycle, I have done the clearblue fertility sticks..which indicated i was ovulating on the appropriate days..when actually i was not! I have told him everything i can!
Sadly he is on holiday till weeke after next..but then i will be demanding answers!
x

Geocentric Tue 21-Jul-09 21:39:15

But if he's having you tested on CD21, surely ovulation would be well and truly over by then? However, I'm dredging my rusty conception knowledge from the bottom of my brain here - it's been a while, so perhaps I'm not remembering things as well as I should.

Hopefully someone will be along later or tomorrow with some better info for you. In any case, good luck and keep nagging the Dr, doesn't sound like he's handling this too well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now