Talk

Advanced search

Utterly stupid question re ttc no2 and colostrum!

(8 Posts)
nolongerchunkybutstillapudding Sun 19-Jul-09 18:29:43

Have noticed that I can squeeze out a bit of colostrum (well I think that's what it is!) in the shower...

Haven't noticed this for quite a while since stopping bf (but then not sure I've tried for a while!!) had a mmc @ 12 weeks earlier this year,don't think I even noticed it then!

presumably this couldn't be a sign of pg this early?am not totally sure when I ovulated but I'd prob only be a couple/few days pg...maybe ovulation hormones could be to blame?

Am definitely thinking about things far too hard.

mampam Sun 19-Jul-09 18:39:11

I have no idea but am bumping for you!! Good luck.

nolongerchunkybutstillapudding Sun 19-Jul-09 22:00:37

Thanks mampam.think am prob being ridiculous so am
going to leave my poor boobs alone!

Would still be interested if anyone has any experience...

monkeybumsmum Mon 20-Jul-09 09:31:46

Hello smile
I stopped bf'ing in May last year, and can still squeeze out drops of whatever it is that comes out blush I was pg twice last year though (2 mc's at 8 & 12 weeks) so maybe my boobs are just a bit confused...

I think with some people it CAN be a sign of being pg, but I know that with me it isn't. Maybe once you've breastfed you might have this 'ability' for a while afterwards. Would doubt that a lot of people find out by standing in the shower squeezing their boobs like you and I obviously do though blush

Good luck!

Gingerbics Mon 20-Jul-09 09:36:23

Hi I stopped breastfeeding about 2 yeats ago and can still get colostrum, crazy eh!

nolongerchunkybutstillapudding Mon 20-Jul-09 11:56:04

Ok cheers for that,it's what I thought to be honest.

So I will leave them alone (tho I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one doing such strange things)

monkeybumsmum Mon 20-Jul-09 12:43:07

grin

must1be1mad Mon 20-Jul-09 15:51:08

I am experiencing exactly the same thing... am ttc and it would only be about a week since conception for me, and I can squeeze out a drop, but have not been breastfeeding for about 2 years. Never noticed being able to get anything out in that time, but then not been obsessing and squeezing them!

oh dear. totally obsessed already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now