Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

af today after 17 day wait really fed up with trying now

(6 Posts)
aaliyahsmum Fri 20-May-05 09:24:02

have been trying to concieve for over a year and thought i finally had as af was 17 days late i was really excited then this morning it showed up i am so fed up with this i dont know why i bother i have been to docs and everything and she said very good chance i was preg and now this i think i will just give up now

Hulababy Fri 20-May-05 09:25:32

Oh I am so sorry. AF is so cruel at times. Did you do any pg tests in that time?

So sorry again.

Toothache Fri 20-May-05 09:26:24

Did you do a test aaliyahsmum? Are your periods usually regular? Do you have anymore children? And finally..... is it a normal AF you're having just now?

There are so many Mumsnetters ttc just now. They seem to be a wonderful support through it all.... you should try the Conception TTC threads for loads of fab advice.

charleepeters Fri 20-May-05 09:26:40

oh aaliyasmum im so sorry there are som amnyus ttc so we feel your hurt, hope you have more luck next time xxx

aaliyahsmum Fri 20-May-05 09:28:15

i did two when i was 3 days late and they were negative so i went to docs after 2 weeks and she said from symptoms and af being so late it was a very good chace i was preg and when i asked bout tests i had done she said it mite have been to early

munz Fri 20-May-05 18:53:29

oh honney as hula said AF can be such a cow anne at some time. hopefully this month will be for u. u're more than welcome if u wanna join us on www.wewantaspringbabynow.com (MN thread, we all know what it's like and it's nice ot talk to ppl who understand what u're going thru.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now