Talk

Advanced search

CONFUSED.........

(3 Posts)
FlyBoat777 Thu 16-Jul-09 13:52:06

because i took a test yesterday (the clearblue digital one) and it was negative, im due on today and i had 'rudies' beginning of last week.... is the test right or is it too early to test, i might be wrong and my period might not start today, i am getting normal period cramps etc but im just worried sick that im pregnant even tho the test said yesterday i wasnt!! :-/

rainbowdays Thu 16-Jul-09 14:01:58

A negative test does not mean that you are definitely not pregnant. Some women do not get a positive test til they are a week late or more for their period. If your period does not arrive in a couple of days then you could test again. But if your period is only due today, then likelihood is that it is just around the corner for you.

FlyBoat777 Thu 16-Jul-09 14:05:58

i hope so! im getting all the normal light period cramps and sharp pains like i normally get so hopefully my period is around the corner... just really worried and i know thats not helping my period lol!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now