Talk

Advanced search

Anyone want to join me in trying to stop taking a clearblue test too early?

(20 Posts)
Loujalou Tue 14-Jul-09 11:15:32

Think I need restraining. Luckily I don't have any tests. Otherwise I am on cd 24 11 dpo and trying not to test.

I know its a bad idea to test early but have been moody and had cramps but no sign of af.... Also my sister in law has just gone into labour.

Have only just started ttc 2 and its driven me insane. Think hubby thins I have already lost the plot. Hormones.

Hopeful100 Tue 14-Jul-09 11:31:22

Hi! Im two days late and trying not to test too! Its killing me!

Joolsiam Tue 14-Jul-09 11:36:47

CD23, 8DPO here and obsessing madly ! AF due late on Sunday. I have a reason to test early - the recurrent miscarriage clinic have told me to ! I have a First Response that has my name on it - probably tomorrow morning.

Wishing us both luck

Loujalou Tue 14-Jul-09 11:37:15

I think I was a few days late last time when I tested.

Hopeful100 Tue 14-Jul-09 11:39:18

I was a week late with my DD so fingers crossed for all of us ! x

Loujalou Tue 14-Jul-09 11:42:12

Fingers crossed again for you Jools. At least they are looking after you.

mampam Tue 14-Jul-09 11:50:16

I'm on CD19 and AF due on 25th July so I've got a while to wait yet. Have had some symptoms like nipples have got bigger, waves of nausea and feeling really hungry, IBS playing up (which doesn't normally happen until just before AF), moody, sore boobs and I'm really tired. Think I'm probably just reading too much into these symptoms as they can all be symptoms of AF about to arrive!!

It's gonna be agony trying not to test early but I'm gonna try and hold out til the 25th.

Fingers crossed for everyone else too xx

HellsNB Tue 14-Jul-09 12:44:32

I would have joined your thread but I gave in and tested this monring on day 31 and got a negative sad

Loujalou Tue 14-Jul-09 12:48:53

:-(

I did go searching through a cupboard to see if one was left over. Desperate Moi. luckily there wasn't one to find.

Katnkittens Tue 14-Jul-09 13:07:37

CD24 here and have a first response, a CB digi and several million ebay cheapies in cupboard... so sick of squinting for lines and testing from CD21 onwards am resisting temptation!

STAY STRONG

cyanarasamba Tue 14-Jul-09 14:38:11

I'll join you ladies if I may! CD26 here - last 2 cycles after MC in April have been 28 days.

Am trying to keep busy and not think about AF due on Thursday and the clearblue in my drawer but it's very hard!

Ladylou83 Tue 14-Jul-09 14:43:00

OMG the need to test is strong in me too, and I know its silly because its too soon, but really want to go to chemist and get my new favourite blue toy....glad im not the only one smile

NBelle Tue 14-Jul-09 14:46:34

Can I join too ladies? I am on CD23 of a 28 day cycle, so should wait until at least Monday when I would be technically late. Think i might test on Sunday though, just because it is the weekend and no work. Not hopeful this month....been ttc number 1 for just over a year now so have to restrain my hopes a little to help conserve my sanity

Fingers crossed for everyone else.

Loujalou Tue 14-Jul-09 17:53:07

Let's stay strong together. Think af is coming though. We will see am getting the cramps and it feels like it is on the horizon. Hopefully I can wait til Sunday and af doesn't come. Not sure af is going to stay away. But then a few days ago I had the same sensation.

cyanarasamba Thu 16-Jul-09 14:24:55

It's all gone very quiet - I do hope you're not all testing...

<hard stare>

CD28 here (AF due) and nothing yet, but somehow I'm not hopeful.

Loujalou Thu 16-Jul-09 18:02:37

Af / well some bleeding think its af. Implantation bleeding is very rate. Last time I had some bleeding but think that was about 6/7 weeks. So doesn't look too positive this month. Oh well. Only about 10 days or so till we can start trying again. Just more insania next month.

How are you all.

cyanarasamba Thu 16-Jul-09 18:18:23

Sorry your AF started Loujalou. I assume the bleeding should get heavier tomorrow and then you'll know for sure.

For some reason I would rather AF started than I do a test and it's negative, so well done you for holding out. And as you say it's best to look forward to next month and think this could be the first day of your pregnancy!

I have a reflexology session tonight, hopefully will be very relaxing. A friend of mine who had been TTC for a year went and apparently the therapist could "tell" she was pregnant, got her BFP the next day! So I must admit that will be at the back of my mind....

Ladylou83 Thu 16-Jul-09 22:22:44

I brought the test.....but DH has hidden it...grrrrrrrrr....

cyanarasamba Fri 17-Jul-09 13:23:44

AF started today so that's it for now. Feeling pretty tired and fed up!

Any good news out there?

Loujalou Sat 25-Jul-09 10:09:56

Any BFPs?

Next week all the fun begins. Am on day 8. So think I need to tie hubby to bed next week. No escaping for him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now