Talk

Advanced search

Day 23 and keeping everything crossed!!!

(6 Posts)
emmalouise21 Sun 12-Jul-09 17:06:40

Hi, Me and dh have been ttc for 14 months and just done month #2 on clomid (scan on day 11 showed 2 eggs! Am on day 23 (usually 25-27 day cycle)and had the wierdest thing on day 21 - had pinkish dg and really bad cramping for a few hours then nothing since? I always get some early dg but nothing this early. Having read some stuff on implantation bleeding, it seems that it is quite rare? been quite constipated for the last few days, few hot spells and bit tired - anyone else experiencing the same???
Emma

HolyGuacamole Mon 13-Jul-09 15:13:36

Bump.

ReneRusso Mon 13-Jul-09 19:44:34

Hi Emma, does sound like it could be implantation bleeding, but I don't want to get your hopes up. I have felt cramps around that time, got my hopes up and it turned out to be nothing. Are you going to take a HPT?

shoppingmad Mon 13-Jul-09 19:50:34

Hi Emma
Just wanted to wish you lots of luck.xx

emmalouise21 Tue 14-Jul-09 22:24:52

Hi ReneRusso, HolyGuacamole and shoppingmad
thanks for all your messages - lovely!! Think the period is on its way though - just can't believe it. day 25 today and thought i was pg but then!!!! oh well back to it!!! xxxx

oopsacoconut Tue 14-Jul-09 22:29:06

EmmaLouise - on my 6th cycle of clomid I felt like my period was coming and that periody crampy bloated feeling is sleeping upstairs having given us both the runaround at bedtime!

Will keep fingers crossed for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now