Talk

Advanced search

Step away from the pregnancy test ma'am, I repeat stay away from the pregnancy test it will only show the inevitable negatory line. Don't do it..........

(8 Posts)
KittensMittens Mon 06-Jul-09 16:01:24

Argh..........ttc, sore boobs, irregular periods (but had the ovulation signs about a week ago) - that tied with my WILD imagination equals a stupidly agitated, frustrated crazy ttc hormonal monster. Must not take that test, know it will be negative yet why is when we know it is going to be NO we are pulled toward the spaceship that is the vestibule that contains the pee stick? The door to the cabinet was slightly propped open and there the little blue packet was staring at me as I was sat on the toilet egging me on to give it a go. No, no, no. I am off to buy the latest Grazia.

MrsVandam Mon 06-Jul-09 16:25:57

Have you succumbed yet? You know its only a matter of time..... smile

teenycalls Mon 06-Jul-09 16:31:43

Don't do it! Even getting a visit from AF is better than a BFN shock

Angelfifi Mon 06-Jul-09 17:25:54

I must spend a fortune every month on tests because they keep calling me and mine is tucked in a drawer closed tight but still i can hear them call!!!!!

HeadFairy Mon 06-Jul-09 17:27:36

Stick it in an envelope and post it to yourself.... second class. With any luck you'll not get it until next week now and you'll know by then!

KittensMittens Mon 06-Jul-09 17:51:31

I have not succumbed yet hmm I went to the post office to send off some eBay stuff instead. You are right though - it is only a matter of time but I am trying my hardest to not give in, I may very well post it to myself! Why do they call? I, myself spend a fortune on those bloody plastic sticks too. 'Ah go'wan' a little voice says (I am not sure why she is a Ms. McGowan voice from Father Ted but there you go). ''tis just for when ya need to take it in due course - fa sure you're not gonna take it anytime soon' BUT you know that YA WILL, YA WILL, YA WILL, YA WILL, YA WILL! Must keep straight head, drink lots of water as that will dilute the test anyway and therefore not show a true result. Fact that I need a minimum 2 week wait is irrelevant.

Thank you for the support. United we stand, divided we pee.

MrsVandam Mon 06-Jul-09 17:56:26

Well done for holding out so far.... smile

KittensMittens Mon 06-Jul-09 18:00:28

Thank you Mrs. Vandam

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now