Talk

Advanced search

What is the best pregnancy test to buy

(5 Posts)
RetroMum1 Tue 30-Jun-09 09:21:37

If I could be due in 3 days, 5 days or 7 days!.

My clock is all messed up and the clearblue one I have only says up to 4 days before and I'm getting impatient again!. Plus exhausted and need the loo!

Thanks

RubyLove1 Tue 30-Jun-09 09:38:24

To be honest, I'd go to Tesco's or Boots. Tesco's do 2 for £4.70. (Got some yesterday wink) and they are pretty good in my experience. Apparently the Clearblue ones arent that great and dont pick up the hormone as early as the supermarket ones do.

Try and leave it as long as possible before you test though (not easy I know)

RetroMum1 Tue 30-Jun-09 09:45:35

I know I'm so bad I have tested early for the last 5 months ad each time been upset but otherwise I just find that the closer I get to my period the more excited I get!. I'm also finding it really difficult with it being Irregular before my DD1 I was always 27 days.

Thank you will get 2 sainsburys cheapies then.

mumbot Tue 30-Jun-09 09:59:24

Try your local independent chemist, there is a test that you can buy which tests for the HcG hormone earlier than any other, I think it's called something like First Sign (not first response) and it comes in purple packaging. It costs about £3.99 for 2 tests.

RetroMum1 Tue 30-Jun-09 10:18:05

Thank you that sounds perfect and a really good price

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now