Talk

Advanced search

Early pg symptoms

(8 Posts)
castlesintheair Tue 23-Jun-09 14:07:54

Tell me yours and how early they were. Please!

luckywinner Tue 23-Jun-09 15:40:31

I think I am about 5 weeks pregnant and I have sore nipples (soz tmi) and a little bit sick once in a while. Am also a bit tired but that is so hard to say as I have ds 4 and dd2 and they make me feel tired!

I had a mc last month and a mmc before ds so I get so paranoid about symptoms. I worry I am not feeling sick enough or tired enough.

Castles how pregnant are you? Have you got any symptoms?

castlesintheair Tue 23-Jun-09 17:15:09

I don't know if I'm pg. Was wondering as I am very tired and hungry and moody (PMT like) hmm

NellyNoKnicks Tue 23-Jun-09 17:19:28

I got all the moodiness, increased appetite, sore nipples before I found out I was pregnant (5 weeks), I just thought I was due on. Sickness started a couple of weeks later I think.

happyatlast Thu 25-Jun-09 21:53:36

I am 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant. On cd22 I got implantation blood, been pregnant 6 times and never had that before so I thought it was my period starting mega early! Spotting stopped after a day and a half. Day 24, I started getting heartburn, and needing a wee loads and felt hot all the time, they were my only symptoms.

I did a test the day before my period was due with a cheap test, came up straight away, clear as you like. Done three tests since, last one being a clear blue conception thingy one and it says I conceived 2-3 weeks ago, so I must have got caught quite early in the month.

Hope this helps. After being pregnant 6 times now I suppose its easier to know when you are pregnant?

happyatlast Thu 25-Jun-09 21:56:20

ooops put that I've been pregnant 6 times twice! cant remember writing it the first time, god my brain has gone to mush!

castlesintheair Fri 26-Jun-09 09:41:31

Thanks happyatlast. I've been pg 7 times so you'd think I'd know the symptoms by now. It's true, my brain has certainly gone to mush.

Tigresswoods Fri 26-Jun-09 14:02:12

happyatlast, thanks for the info on implantation bleed. I was actually going to start a thread asking if this always happens or just to some women. You have answered my query.

What a weird thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now