Talk

Advanced search

Could I be pregnant? Place your bets now please :-)

(55 Posts)
Dalrymps Sat 20-Jun-09 10:35:21

We've been ttc for 7 months. My AF is due next fri the 26th.

I have been feeling really tired and dh has kindly commented that my breasts seem larger. Is it too early to get these symptoms?

TakeLovingChances Sat 20-Jun-09 14:15:15

Ohhh, sounds good, but please don't start shopping in Mothercare yet!

I too had similar symptoms the past 2 months, including feeling like I was going to be sick, actually being sick, going off my food, very sore and tender boobs and falling asleep at about 8pm every night for a week. I was soooo hopeful, then f**cking AF got me!!!!

Wait until 26th then test and let us all know the results!!!!

I hope you have a BFP!

Claire2009 Sat 20-Jun-09 14:16:51

I say yes! grin

Dalrymps Sat 20-Jun-09 14:46:35

Tanking - Lol at 'don't go shopping in mothercare yet' grin

Claire - I'm liking the optamism (sp?) smile

NeedCoffee Sat 20-Jun-09 14:57:17

Dal!! Fingers crossed for you.

funnily enough my af is due 26th and my boobs are killing me, no chance that I'm preggers so I bet its YOUR fault!! I'm getting sympathy symptoms for you...

Dalrymps Sat 20-Jun-09 18:17:00

Lol NC, yeah i'm sending you sore boob vibes grin

Dalrymps Sun 21-Jun-09 11:55:29

My boobs are a little tender today... I don't dare get my hopes up though!

Dalrymps Tue 23-Jun-09 07:59:05

Just did a tesco test FMU, after about 10 mins a faint 2nd line! Is this too late to have read the test? There was nothing at first then I went back to check and there it was... <slightly excited but trying not to get too excited in case test invalid>

Dalrymps Tue 23-Jun-09 09:08:23

hmm it says in the instructions not to read the test after 10 mins... Not sure if it was after 10 mins or before. But then it's no possible to get a false positive is it?<confused>

StealthPolarBear Tue 23-Jun-09 09:25:10

I'm sorry but I do think I got evaporation lines a few times in the past if I left the test too long. Doesn't mean you are pregnant but it's maybe a bit early to test? Get some cheap ones from ebay - they'll probably come tomorrow or Thursday and test then!

Dalrymps Tue 23-Jun-09 11:02:37

Hmm, interesting. I don't think it'a an evaporation line, it's a definate line jut faint. I don't have to hold it to the light to see it or anything... I'll get some cheap ones in town later, you can get 2 for 99p smile

Angelfifi Tue 23-Jun-09 12:44:57

Goodluck dalrymps as long as the line has colour its not a evap, keep us posted with your result!! Fingers crossed for you.

dalry tescos gave me plenty of faint pink line! Id say your having a bubba!

Also mine took more than 10 mins on first tests, general rule evap is faint colourless line, if your line is faint pink id say its bfp. Only cause im experienced with tescos test! grin

Dalrymps Tue 23-Jun-09 12:59:09

grin deffo has a pink tinge to the line eek!

dalry my advice is from now on only test using tescos to keep it consistent! Trust me i always use tesco tests and only test again with first pee of the day! smile

I personally kept mine to compare the strength of the lines blush have chucked them now due to mc but kept all my tests this time round!

Good luck!! grin oh and please please dont waste money on a clearblue digital yet they are good but only from a certain point, otherwise it may say not pregnant when tescos keep saying you are! Haven't wasted the money on clearblue this time tesco test done the job! thinking of you! smile

Dalrymps Tue 23-Jun-09 13:09:39

Well I used tesco ones when I found out i was pg the first time round. Only problem is I bought the tesco one a while ago when we went on a shopping trip as they're a good price but we have no tesco's here. Nearest one about 60 miles away, so, it'll have to be cheapy or nothing!

ooh thats a shame they running offers all the time 4 test for £9.

Dalrymps Tue 23-Jun-09 13:23:25

Damn it! We're getting one built here soon apparently, not soon enough though!

Angelfifi Tue 23-Jun-09 13:28:37

Go and get a cheapie one, i'm waiting for your result!!! grin!!!

Dalrymps Tue 23-Jun-09 13:30:19

Ha ha, will do, off to town this aft. Will by some and test again in the morning smile

nope def not soon enough! Go and get some cheapies, fialing that order online they will arrive tom or next day!

waves at Angel!! Hiiiiiii.

Time for a bath byee xx

Angelfifi Tue 23-Jun-09 13:33:05

Heheheheh!!
How can you be that good i would be ripping that test open and doing the deed by now!!!

Waves back at iate!!!!

Dalrymps Tue 23-Jun-09 13:35:15

Lol, I would be in town now believe me but I have to feed ds first grin

Angelfifi Tue 23-Jun-09 13:36:32

Ok well will be watching with baited breath grin

StealthPolarBear Tue 23-Jun-09 18:37:25

definitely had to hold mine to the light and squint to see a line so that sounds hopeful
ebay are the best - cheap and reliable!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now