Talk

Advanced search

Out of date OPKs?

(4 Posts)
lucysnowe Tue 16-Jun-09 09:35:43

Hi all!

I have a load of OPKs and preg tests but they all went out of date in Jan. Will they still kind of work or are they definitely now useless?

Thanks!

lucysnowe Tue 16-Jun-09 15:54:58

Anyone? I know it's a really dull question. sad

Josie22 Tue 16-Jun-09 16:34:50

Hi Lucy - I had the same thing as my sister gave me loads of opk's/persona/hpt as she didn't use them (she'e one of those women who gets pg by thinking of it!). I decided not to use them as even though they were only about 6 months out of date I thought that if they showed the wrong results then it would have a negative effect on me. Am sure they were fine though but I knew that for e.g. if a hpt showed negative and it was old then I wouldn't believe it anyway and would probably end up buying a new test only to have the same (heartbreaking) result but with double the stress. That's just me though - bit pathetic really! blush

Not the scientific answer you were hoping for though...

lucysnowe Tue 16-Jun-09 17:23:22

Thanks! haha I am in the same position as all neg so far and I'm thinking ah, it's not me, it's the tests! I do get one line though. sad Anyone know for sure?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now