Talk

Advanced search

Help! Could this be implantation bleeding?

(7 Posts)
mumbot Mon 15-Jun-09 11:21:35

Hi, we are trying for our second baby, cycles all over the place averaging at 45 - 48 days.

I had some brown discharge, some blood tinged mucus for 2.5 days at day 49 of recent cycle. Flow got much lighter over 2.5 days rather than heavier. Mainly brown in colour. Now completely stopped. Very sore nipples and tiredness.

Anyone had anything similar? Could this be implantation bleeding?

xxxx

stuckLM Mon 15-Jun-09 11:26:43

only one way to find out do a HPT and find out. if its positive then go doctors but tell them about what has happened. they will more than likely do some blood tests. please go and find out it will give you some answers. best of luck hunny and keep us informed xx

mumbot Mon 15-Jun-09 11:29:50

Thanks stuckLM, you confirmed what I was thinking, off to supermarket for HPT - will post back later x

mumbot Mon 15-Jun-09 13:07:18

it was negative, but will try again with early morning wee x

stuckLM Mon 15-Jun-09 18:48:38

sorry to hear that your test came back negative. you should try again in the morning defo. if that one comes back negative them i suppose you should just see what happens. im sure it will happen for you two soon. baby dust to u xxx let us no what happens tomorro morning blush

proudestmummyever Tue 16-Jun-09 22:35:01

Hi mumbot, I am similar position, cd30(af was due), had spotting, then today cd33 light brownish pink bleeding very very light, still came to nothing, and had BFN'S countless ones, but had a BFP yesterday but outwith timeline, strange tho cos whenever bn neg before it has never changed to pos!

So...dunno wats going onhmm

And using e bay cheap tests 10 iu/ml thts wat got bfp with and bfn's

And clearblue digital was "not pregnant" yest but tht has less sensitivity 25iu/ml so am in limbo...bn tryin for baby 3, ths is 3rd mnth trying xx

proudestmummyever Tue 16-Jun-09 22:37:21

Good luck mumbot with first morning urine xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now