Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Xx Anyone have a negative hpt the day before period due and positive on day period due or after??(Clutching at straws!!) Xx

(17 Posts)
proudestmummyever Fri 12-Jun-09 20:11:14

Just wondered if anyone had ever had a negative HPT day before period due and on day period was due had a BFP, or in the days afterwards??hmm

Tambajam Fri 12-Jun-09 20:13:33

As most HPTs are designed to work the day your period is due I would have thought this is pretty common. Certainly happened to me. Even the super fancy ones that claim to work earlier actual have pretty unimpressive percentages in their small print.

proudestmummyever Fri 12-Jun-09 20:18:07

Really?!

Interesting!!

I have tested with different ones, and bn cramping a lot earlier than usual, and usually kinda start spotting day28 and still day29, and period usually day 30, still nothing

I know tht one of my preg's (have 2 kids, 3mc's) I tested negative the day before period and day after on day period was due it was faint positive, probably clutching at straws ay? hmm

proudestmummyever Fri 12-Jun-09 20:18:59

Oh sorry I am on Cd29blush

Pinkjenny Fri 12-Jun-09 20:21:58

With my current pg I was due on the Thursday, had neg HPTs on Wed and Thurs, and positive on Sunday. I was drinking an awful lot of water and I think it may have diluted my urine.

proudestmummyever Fri 12-Jun-09 20:25:34

Hmm ths is interesting..keep stories coming hehegrin xx

Been trying 3 mnths now for baby #3 xx

proudestmummyever Fri 12-Jun-09 21:49:09

BUMPgrin

proudestmummyever Fri 12-Jun-09 22:10:04

Any1?

EsmeWeatherwax Fri 12-Jun-09 22:22:34

I had a -ve hpg on the day before my period was due about 11 months ago. DD2 (2 months old) currently snoring on my chest. Was positive the day af was due...

proudestmummyever Fri 12-Jun-09 22:24:54

Woop woop esme, tht happened to me 1 time, but my period due tomorrow and hpt negative today

clutching at straws i think....

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Fri 12-Jun-09 22:29:45

Used a first response is it??? 2 days befoer and the day before my period was due both negative. Day period was due stil no sign went out and bought heaps of those 99p tests and did several over the course of the day all positive, ds just turnde 3.

{grin] went to the dr that pregnancy and he asked have you had a positive pregnancy test I said yes, i've had 6 blush asked if I never believe the first 5 or something.

angelene Fri 12-Jun-09 22:31:56

Happened to me.

The result of which is upstairs and has just been interrupting my MNing with some dream or other grin

VictorianSqualor Fri 12-Jun-09 22:32:17

I had negative tests for WEEKS with DD before getting my positive, I think I was nearly 3 months when it finally showed up shock

proudestmummyever Sat 13-Jun-09 12:29:33

OMGshock

These stories are amazing!!

I got a BFN this morning (period due today)

But getting very bad cramping so guess I'm out this mnth, so shit xx

Momdeguerre Sun 14-Jun-09 11:16:04

I had negative tests till past the date my AF was due (AF due on the Sun) and BFP only arrived on the following Thurs and that was using the so called 'First Response' which are supposed to give a positive in some cases up to 6 days before AF!

In a similar position my self - AF due tues and BFN today. Hoping I have been premature with my testing agsin - damn poas -I am addicted!!

proudestmummyever Sun 14-Jun-09 11:21:39

I am a bloody pee on a stick aholic!!! THEE pee on a stick aholic

I am terrible grin

Momdeguerre Sun 14-Jun-09 11:31:41

Me too and now am feeling guted because not only was it BFN but t also a HUGE waste of money and I really should know better!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now