Talk

Advanced search

Fertility problems mid thirties

(7 Posts)
Mandycuk1 Wed 10-Jun-09 19:01:28

Hi - I am new to this website so thought i would post a message to start with and take it from there! Anyone else in the same boat as me? Mid thirties, been through one cycle of IVF with no luck and now signed up for adoption. My issues are a lack of eggs but mainly a thin womb lining. Apparently not enough research into why the lining of the womb doesn't thicken with some women so dont have any answers as to why or what i can do about it if anything. Anyway would love to hear from anyone who has shared a similar experience and how it has affected them and what stage they are at etc.

ilove2shop Thu 11-Jun-09 19:56:42

bump

ilove2shop Thu 11-Jun-09 19:58:08

hello, sorry i cannot help but if noone replies might be an idea to join one of the threads that are already going... like mid thirties ttc etc
helpful ladies on those x

ilove2shop Thu 11-Jun-09 20:00:55

ps im on the march bus x

Mandycuk1 Fri 12-Jun-09 22:36:49

Ok thanks. i was wondering whether i had done the right thing by starting my own message rather than joining in on a thread. x

seaside72 Sun 14-Jun-09 19:23:11

Hi
I do not have much advice specifically and no experience of IVF but I know that there are ways of trying to improve egg quality (DHEA supplements have been linked to improved egg quality and quantity I believe) and I am sure there will be something recommended for womb lining.
You would definitely get lots of good info from the girls on the assisted conception thread - they are lovely
Good luck with the TTC

Mandycuk1 Mon 15-Jun-09 12:26:01

Awe thank you seaside72 for all your advise, all gratefully received. Will look into the DHEA supplements and carry on with my research into the womb lining issue. Like you say there must be something out there recommended for it. Thanks again. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now