Talk

Advanced search

Could someone please talk to me about implantation bleeding?

(4 Posts)
namestaken Sun 07-Jun-09 19:19:07

What I thought was my period started on Friday. However, it is almost a week early. It is also uncharacteristically painless and (sorry if tmi) a sort of brownish color. It also seems to be lighter than usual. I need to use tampons, but barely iyswim. Could this be an implantation bleed?

I've tried googling, but not much came up!

sonsmum Sun 07-Jun-09 19:32:26

sounds like it could be implantation bleeding from your timing if you are usually regular....you'll know soon enough if it is or not!!! I never had implantation bleeding when i was pregnant.

dozyd Sun 07-Jun-09 20:29:02

Hello, I also had this last month.
I am on Clomid so should be regular. What I thought was spotting started on the Friday following very little bit of bright red blood when I wiped. Monday would have been day 28 of a 28 day cycle but never got going and stayed dark brown just needed a pantyliner. Did a test on the Tues BFN then not again as don't want to be disheartened (as long as I don't test theres hope!). Only potential signs are slight aching boobs from time to time but not tender to touch. Is it possible it may have been too early?!!!

namestaken Sun 07-Jun-09 20:48:15

I did just realise that it would probably be too early to test as I would only be around three weeks pg.

I'm almost certain I wasn't ovulating when we last had sex as it was only a day after my last period finished, so it all does seem somewhat unlikely that I would be pg. On the other hand this does seem to be very much like an implantation bleed from what I can gather!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now