Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I know a line is a line, but could this possibly be a proper line xx?

(15 Posts)
piffle Mon 09-May-05 17:12:01

Af due in 5 days, just felt pregnant today so bought a standard clearblue at Tescos.
Did test, have got a very thin pin wide line (more like an evaporation line but this was straightaway) it looks nothing like the faint positives they give examples of.
I know test again in the morning wee, but could it be or am I dreaming?

WigWamBam Mon 09-May-05 17:16:08

As far as I know, a line is a line is a line, and it sounds like congratulations are in order!

MarsLady Mon 09-May-05 17:16:15

how exciting! I'm pretty sure that I've had faint blue lines in the past and I now have 5 kids. Fingers crossed!

piffle Mon 09-May-05 17:18:20

Ive got 2 kids I should know better than to test early
grrrr @ myself!
it's the ttc lot, they drive you to pee on sticks
OMG.... am terrifed there will be no line when I test again
dare not tell dh as he was sceptical of the faint line that is now his 2.5 yr old dd...

WigWamBam Mon 09-May-05 17:19:49

Can you bear to leave it for a couple of days then test again? The line might be stronger then, and enough to convince your dh!

MarsLady Mon 09-May-05 17:20:39

and then let us know!

piffle Mon 09-May-05 17:24:48

ummm
I'll try and wait, I'm not well known for my patience

HandbagAddiction Mon 09-May-05 17:24:55

Piffle - our desire to pee frequently on sticks does not make us bad people....honest!! .

Hope it's the result you're after when you test again...looking forward to seeing the results on the TTC thread....fingers crossed for you!!

Flumpette Mon 09-May-05 20:36:18

Piffle. I did 4 tests, one day after the other and the first one didn't look like it was even going to appear, but it did, albeit very feint.

I did one each day for the following 3 days and by the 4th day it was a big fat dark line!

Sounds promising. Good Luck and let us know outcome. x

Nemo1977 Mon 09-May-05 20:38:45

piffle i tested and tested this time and got v faint positives so much so that dh said there wasnt anything then there was etc. I am sure u r pg and u rpob wont believe it until u have a scan etc.

AngelCakeUmm Mon 09-May-05 20:42:26

Piffle instead of peeing on the stick try weeing in a clean dry pot and holding the stick in it also try using the digital clear blue tests it all worked for me.

sounds like you are pregnant do you want to be?

emmatmg Mon 09-May-05 20:43:47

I've got a boots test here Piffle if you want it, it's left over form last months with my weird late AF mystery.

it'll save you a few quid whe you do another if you CAT me your address.

Jen84 Mon 09-May-05 20:44:47

i would definately pee in a cup both time got positive results! when i tried peeing on stick i always got negatives...weird!

Tessiebear Mon 09-May-05 20:47:42

I remember my obsession to wee on sticks (am now eight months pg) - now all i want to do is wee!!!!!!
Get a Clearblue Digital - you get a "pregnant" even with a really faint line - hope it is good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piffle Tue 10-May-05 09:15:35

ummm I did the other test this am with morning wee, was negative as is an early cassette test I dug out from last years ttc malarky, that too was neg although the cassette one tested neg even when I got a + with predictor in Nov when I had an ectopic...
I think I have PMT as well, af due today or tomorrow.
So if I am it would become obvious anyway right?
Hmmm - the line did not look right yesterday, it is however still there...
Who knows what to think
And I do use a cup normally as I have a bad neck and looking to see where I'm peeing is painful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now