Talk

Advanced search

How long does the HCG Trigger shot stay in your system?

(5 Posts)
makingafamily Tue 02-Jun-09 11:51:07

Hello Ladies

Am hoping you can help

Does anyone know how long the HCG trigger shot (Pregnyl) takes to leave your system. Really dont want to risk false poitives, I've googled and googled and found so much different advice and is so confusing i feel like im going nuts

Thanks
D x

TattyCatty Tue 02-Jun-09 12:00:03

It depends on what dosage you had - there are different half lives according to the strength of the dose. Do you know what your dose was and when was your shot?

makingafamily Tue 02-Jun-09 12:09:32

I think it was 5000, have left a message at the clinic and am waiting for them to call me back. I only had 1 ampule of powder and one of liquid. The shot was last friday so 11 days ago *confused emotion!!*

makingafamily Tue 02-Jun-09 12:11:42

I think it was 5000, have left a message at the clinic and am waiting for them to call me back. I only had 1 ampule of powder and one of liquid. The shot was last friday so 11 days ago *confused emotion!!*

TattyCatty Tue 02-Jun-09 12:36:12

I can't remember what my dose was, but think it was only 1 ampule too (4 years ago now - resulting DD is 3 ). It should be clear after 11 days, but you know that I'm going to tell you to try to stick it out to your official test day, don't you?! wink. Fingers crossed for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now