Talk

Advanced search

Getting PG after ERPC

(3 Posts)
hoops997 Sun 31-May-09 18:15:31

Hello ladies,

looking for a bit of advice/help, how soon is it physically possible to get pg after ERPC?

my history is as follows-

MMC found on scan 13/05/09.....ERPC on 14/05/09.......finished bleeding 19/05/09

Right here is the bit I'm worried about, had unprotected sex on 22/23/24 May 09, now have heard all sorts of stories about people getting pregnant in the first 2 weeks after ERPC......I know it was daft to hump DP but physiclly/mentally feel ok..........

Please help cos feel I am going out of my mind with worry!!!

Neeko Sun 31-May-09 22:43:46

Hi. It's possible to ovulate any time after ERPC I think although it takes most women a few weeks at least. Do you not want to be pg again? Hope things work out the way you want them to.

hoops997 Sun 31-May-09 22:48:11

thanks for your response neeko, first pg was an accident but it made me realise how much I want to be a mum, have spoke to DP about it and he agrees..........I think I'm worried because doctors (on Google) say you have to wait about 3 months, is it bad to get pg straight after ERPC?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now