Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Calling BeckiF are you there?

(13 Posts)
MINNIE1 Fri 06-May-05 15:15:26

BeckiF,
I have been thinking of you and just want to know how your doing? It would be great to hear from you. I have been missing myself for a while..

munz Sun 08-May-05 09:50:23

bump back up again, how are you doing now becki? hope all is well with the job/ttc.

MINNIE1 Wed 11-May-05 09:35:44

bump again, Could she be under a new name and not letting on?

Azure Wed 11-May-05 09:39:23

I don't follow the ttc threads any more but I would also like to know how BeckiF is getting on.

MINNIE1 Wed 11-May-05 09:44:09

I have CAT her now so if i hear anything i will post back here.. I would really like to hear from her.

Until i hear somthing,

ChaCha Wed 11-May-05 11:51:48

this is unreal! I've been thinking about a similar thread myself, in fact, i thought i'd done this and forgotten . BeckiF was with me on a TTC thread and when i'd had enough of TTC lost contact with that board for a while..

..Where are you Beckif????

MINNIE1 Wed 11-May-05 11:55:36

cha cha

Same as that, Spoky or what!

Come on beckif we need you..

munz Wed 11-May-05 18:31:54

come on becs, back up u go.

sis Wed 11-May-05 18:34:47

I'd like to know how she is getting on too! I e-mailed her a few weeks ago but I think I had an old e-mail address as she mentioned that she was getting a new computer when I last spoke to her.

MINNIE1 Tue 17-May-05 09:03:07

I received an e-mail from becki, she is fine like us all some time just needs a little time out. She is not PG at the mo and there talking about doing a cycle of ivf. I hope she does as she deserves it.
I let her know you all were asking for her and sent baby dust.

If anyone would like to send her a good luck message i will forward it on to her, We all know the pain of TTC and how hard it is at times.

Minnie1

ChaCha Tue 17-May-05 17:03:30

Oh Minnie, hope you're well. Please pass a message on from me..just tell her that i said hello and looking fwd to seeing her on MN again. All my love - xxx

munz Tue 17-May-05 18:30:54

thanks minnie - hope all is going to get better for her.

MINNIE1 Fri 20-May-05 09:37:32

I have passed on your messages to becki,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now