Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

This sounds so greedy.

(8 Posts)
bubble99 Thu 21-Apr-05 23:38:40

I've got a beautiful little nine week old boy asleep in our bedroom but there should have been two. His twin brother Bo died during a fatally botched labour and I can't help but feel something is missing.
Missing for me, because my son was a perfect full term baby who I felt kicking up until the anaesthetic for the emergency CS and who I held when there was no life left in him. And for his brother who spent nine months face to face with his brother and ended up without him.
I know and understand all of the advice about waiting to conceive afer a CS and no one can ever replace Bo. But... I need to have another baby. I know that many of you are TTC number one and two and here's me desperate for number four. I'm already checking my CM. I hope it happens soon.

Gwenick Thu 21-Apr-05 23:41:54

No greedy at all bubble - and perfectly understandable. I can even begin to imagine what you've gone through this last 9 weeks. But you need to do what's right for YOU (and your DH of course ) not what other people may or may not perceive as being 'right'.

Good luck

Frizbe Thu 21-Apr-05 23:42:08

Oh BIG HUGS Bubble, I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling, but you are in my thoughts and I hope things start going your way soon.

bossykate Thu 21-Apr-05 23:45:18

bubble, i am so sorry for your loss

sallystrawberry Thu 21-Apr-05 23:50:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Flumpette Fri 22-Apr-05 05:01:31

Bubble, to know how you feel and not be numb is so positive. I haven't had an experience like this and I cannot imagine the pain for you all. As said below, the right thing is what is right for you and your family as we are all so individual. I wish you luck and I have to say congratulations that you have a beautiful son.

misdee Fri 22-Apr-05 07:27:31

wishing you all the best and hope things happen soon for you.

bubbly1973 Fri 22-Apr-05 08:15:31

bubble99, no this doesnt sound greedy at all, this sounds like a lovely woman who had a terrible tragedy who yearns for another child

i dont think it matters how many children you have, when a woman feels she wants another child, that yearning will never go away just like that.

i hope you go on to have another baby real soon,
and i wish you best of luck ttc

love
bubbly
xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: