Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

ON CALL EARLY DETECTION TESTS - HOW TO USE THEM???

(9 Posts)
lovecloud Thu 14-Apr-05 13:11:06

Hello

Just done a test but did not have the instructions

I used an On Call Early Detection test, it has two windows, the one nearest the wee stick is a funny square shape and the next is a circle.

When i used the test the first window filled with ink and now in the second window is a dark line, the first window has now cleared but the line is very dark in the second window the circle! Is this circle window just to say the test worked and that I am pregnant - please can anyone tell me???

fastasleep Thu 14-Apr-05 13:13:27

Argh I checked the site with the pics of tests but it doesn't have that one listed...that sounds good to me though!

fastasleep Thu 14-Apr-05 13:17:12

http://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/equate.html

does it look like these? If so then even though it's a different brand I think congrats are in order!

lovecloud Thu 14-Apr-05 13:17:32

Please anyone else know...

I think it must be negative now, there is a definite line in the circle the window furthest away from the wee stick, the first window is empty, most pregnancy tests when there is a positive result there is something ib both windows - am i right?

fastasleep Thu 14-Apr-05 13:19:12

I thought it was the circle one that said you were pg but yeah usually both windows...aww sorry!

Toothache Thu 14-Apr-05 13:19:28

Most tests need 2 lines to be positive. With my pg test the line in the window to show it had worked was very dark.... the other line was rrrrrrreally faint! Are you sure there isn't a line in both windows?

lovecloud Thu 14-Apr-05 13:21:45

........ no! only in the circle window which i guess is to say the test worked.

ah well.

my heart was racing like mad for those few minutes.

there is no baby inside me today.

thanks anyway for helping

x

wild Thu 14-Apr-05 13:22:00

the control window (ie to show its worked) is usually furthest from stick I think so it would be the square one you'd need a line or whatever in?

wild Thu 14-Apr-05 13:23:01

oh dear what a let down for you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: