Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Question about Boots pregnancy tests.

(10 Posts)
Hmmmmmmm Mon 11-Apr-05 14:28:46

When you did your test can you remeber if the negative line was a solid line or was it broken up with teeny weeny spots?

Could this be a faulty test?

I've used these before but can't remeber if the line was solid or not.

A positive result would have been a + sign.

Does anyone know?

Theres no contact details in th instructions to find out only the boots website.

Expectantmum Mon 11-Apr-05 14:40:48

I used the Boots test and was totally confused by it as I was expecting a solid line, but it was a broken up line as opposed to what I was expecting. I spent about 10 days not sure as to whether it was a negative result or positive, and was quite shocked to find it was positive but only got a realy good accurate result by buying a Clear Blue test!! Not sure if thats the answer you want, but hope that helps!

anchovies Mon 11-Apr-05 14:44:58

Think the line is supposed to be dashes, vague memory of being confused as well!

Hmmmmmmm Mon 11-Apr-05 14:45:34

The line to show the test has worked is athick solid line but the negative line isn't, thats why I'm wondering if it's faulty.

can youremeber if your broken up line just a line or a + sign in the little box?

this one is defo not showing positive.

nailpolish Mon 11-Apr-05 14:46:47

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

have you now bought a boots one?

Hmmmmmmm Mon 11-Apr-05 14:51:43

Yes, Np and it's still showing a -ve result.

Just really confused now as theres still no sign of AF arriving. Not a single thing which is very odd for me.

nailpolish Mon 11-Apr-05 14:53:10

were you due today? maybe its still early

its the most frustrating, time-stopping thing ever. wish i could help

Hmmmmmmm Mon 11-Apr-05 14:54:04

due yesterday, but usually get signs it's starting a day or so before that.

nailpolish Mon 11-Apr-05 14:59:10

could you hang on for a week til you do another test? its a lifetime i know,

Hmmmmmmm Mon 11-Apr-05 15:48:04

Will wait for AF to arrive, which I suspect it will and if not test again at the weekend or something.

quite freaked out about no signs of AF but -ve result TBH.

Will each pregnancy I've known I was by now so it seems unlikey to be differnet this time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now