Talk

Advanced search

Could I be pregnant already????

(11 Posts)
BabyBop Mon 11-Apr-05 09:47:51

Hello.

Me and my DH decided that I would stop taking my depo injection and whatever happens happens. We are ttc but not being too serious about it if that makes sense. If I get pregnant great, if not then oh well.

Anyway I have been off it about 7 weeks now. This past week I have bloated, felt very tired and my breasts hurt like mad. About a week ago I had a bit of blood streaked discharge (Sorry if TMI) but thats it. I haven't had a period since coming off the injection. I have felt that my period is about to happen for the past week now but every morning I wake up and nothing has happened. I did a test about 5 days ago and it was negative. Could I be pregnant already?? Thank you in advance.

Toothache Mon 11-Apr-05 09:49:46

Suppose you could be... test again.. go on.... !

Seems to be the morning for it on MN.

Nemo1977 Mon 11-Apr-05 09:51:20

lol tooth

yes u could be pg if you have ovd straight away from coming of injection

expatinscotland Mon 11-Apr-05 09:52:20

BabyBop
I'd recommend doing a search on Depo. There have been some threads recently involving some of the effects of coming off Depo. For some of these ladies, it's taken a year or more to get their normal periods back.

BabyBop Mon 11-Apr-05 09:58:00

thanks expat. will do that.

I haven't got anymore tests left now. Will be a few days before I can get anywhere to get one now. At least Friday (payday!)

I feel really sick but I think its nerves. I keep getting excited thinking I could be but then I don't want to be disappointed

BabyBop Mon 11-Apr-05 11:05:14

oops. just spent the past 15 minutes in the bathroom I keep trying to convince myself its an upets tummy

Toothache Mon 11-Apr-05 11:18:13

lol Babybop! D'you want me to post a test to you first class next day delivery???? Honest I will if you want? Where are you...roughly?

BabyBop Mon 11-Apr-05 13:29:04

thanks toothache. thats really sweet of you. i can pay you for it. I wont say where i am as i am a regular poster in disguise!

BabyBop Mon 11-Apr-05 16:59:10

I feel so tired and hungry but sick at the same time. Can I go to sleep yet please?

Toothache Tue 12-Apr-05 08:01:47

babybop - Did you CAT me your address? I can post you some tonight that you should receive tomorrow morning!
How are you feeling today?

Toothache Thu 14-Apr-05 21:18:14

babybop - Are you going to test tomorrow? Hows things?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now