Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TTC for the new

(19 Posts)
Lottielou Thu 31-Mar-05 15:41:24

Hi gals, i'm 22 and started a thread a couple of weeks ago saying i was thinking of TTC, i have now decided that me and DP are going to try as of 2 weeks ago. I have been off the pill for 6 months and was mid cycle when we started trying. I am now 5 days late but am really unsure of whats going on with my body.
I had terrible period pains (or at least what i think were period pains) yesterday and have really sore breats and feel so bloated n crap ( like i usually do when AF. I dont know if i'm late cos i'm wanting it sooooo much!

sweetheart Thu 31-Mar-05 15:43:28

Unfortunatly Lottie those are the symptoms for both af and being preg - the only way you'll know is to do a test. At 5 days past your due date it should definatly show up on a test now.

GO ON, I DARE YOU!!!!!

Good luck lady!!!!!!

sweetheart Thu 31-Mar-05 15:44:37

I think I saw your last thread actually - if it's you I'm thinking of - really chuffed to know you went ahead with it!!!

Good luck, hopefully it will be a BFP for you.

Lottielou Thu 31-Mar-05 15:45:34

See thats what i thought i should do but knowing my luck i'll get the test and on the way back from the chemist and af will arrive.

nervous!

Lottielou Thu 31-Mar-05 15:46:19

yeah it was me!

sweetheart Thu 31-Mar-05 15:47:53

yes, just searched and it was you!!!

That would be typical for af to show up then - or even better about half an hour after you've actually tested - still at least if you don't get to use it you can keep it in the cupboard for next month

sweetheart Thu 31-Mar-05 15:49:06

Are your cycles normally really regular???

Have you had anything else you could think were pregnancy symptoms?!?!?!?

Lottielou Thu 31-Mar-05 15:50:28

maybe i shall grab one on the way home, i'll sit there for half and hour after i would do it and see if AF will show up!LOL

Kinda scared!

Lottielou Thu 31-Mar-05 15:54:13

Is it common then to have period like pains when you're pg?

sweetheart Thu 31-Mar-05 16:02:45

yeah it is common. They can either be implantation pains (where the fertilized egg is implanting into your womb) OR they can be sympathy pains as your body is expecting a period. You can get these sympathy type pains right throught your pregnancy I think - I know they are def quite common near the beginning.

sweetheart Thu 31-Mar-05 16:04:41

you'll be fine - def go and get one on your way home!!!!

If you think your a bit cared now wait till you see a +ve result!!!!!

It's a fantastic feeling

Sorry to be too incouraging btw, it's one of my worst habits - leading other mn'ers astray!!!!

Lottielou Thu 31-Mar-05 16:18:52

no that's great sweetheart thanks for being so positive!

I cant wait for the day when i am pg, i'll be for days and tell the world!

sweetheart Thu 31-Mar-05 16:34:10

glad to have been of service - if there's one thing I know well it's ttc!!!!!

Let me know how the testing goes!!!

Lottielou Thu 31-Mar-05 16:43:29

It's Much apprecited, will let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed!
Have a nice evening chic x

sweetheart Thu 31-Mar-05 16:48:48

thanks I will!!!

Please let me know tomorrow coz I'm off on holiday after that and the suspense will kill me!!!

quietlycautious Thu 31-Mar-05 16:51:07

Lottie,

If you are preg you should be due around Decmeber time - come over onto our anti-natal thread - it's a bit quiet so far and we need a few "chatters" like you to liven it up!!!

By the way - I don't get commission for recruiting!!!

The Dec thread is here

Lottielou Fri 01-Apr-05 09:38:40

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM

Cosybear Fri 01-Apr-05 19:07:15

Hello Lottie ,
Was just reading throught the threads - and it's ages since you posted to say you are PG!!!!!!! Well done !!!!
How do you feel? !!
Hope it all goes well for you
xx

Lottielou Mon 04-Apr-05 10:29:32

Not sure how i feel, still trying to get my head round it. It does feel great though. I have a docs appt this afternoon to double check my dates but i should be due arounf Dec 4th. No symptoms other than uncomfortable pains and sore breasts.
How's you hun?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now