Talk

Advanced search

cycle all over the place help please!

(7 Posts)
minxofmancunia Thu 01-Jan-09 19:53:37

in sept i had a mc at 6 weeks, have had 2 28 day unsuccessful cycles since then despite using opks etc.

I'm now on cd 34 of cycle, this cycle just abandones concerted efforts ttc and bd when we felt like it as wanted a month off worrying about it too much.

Had a BFN on cd31 which was very disappointing then another bfn (clearblue digital) on cd 32.

Just mistified as to whats happening to my body as on xmas day I got really bad cramps (thought they were af pains and was expecting her to arrive on 27th dec which was cd 28) then since then mega sore sensitive boobs.

Am still waiting for af but no sign.

Could my cycle be messed up because of mc?

Have I maybe had an "anovulatory cycle" (shit scared in case I've stopped oving)?

does anyone have any experienec of this? Also i've been reading a lot about natural progesterone, does anyone have any experienec or advice +ve and -ve.

Just want to know what to do next, can't face keep doing hpts, do I just sit and wait for af and if it doesn't arrive go to see gp?

minxofmancunia Thu 01-Jan-09 20:03:47

bump

minxofmancunia Thu 01-Jan-09 21:05:54

anyone there!?

LJ29 Thu 01-Jan-09 21:10:50

Minx, it may be worth testing again. If your HGC levels are low or you ovulated late, a BFP would not necessarily show up straight away.

N1 Thu 01-Jan-09 22:42:22

How old are you?

minxofmancunia Fri 02-Jan-09 20:26:38

I'm 34 (just) is this the start of early menopause??!

N1 Sat 03-Jan-09 02:45:50

I don't claim to be an expert. Using the logic, I can't see that 34 and early menopause belong in the same sentence.

Correct me if I am wrong and I am not to good in understanding the abbreviations. You are trying for a child and having a difficult time predicting your peak fertile time?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now