Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

help..please..going nuts!

(4 Posts)
winniewoo Mon 28-Mar-05 18:33:41

Trying for baby No 3. Usual length of period 28/29days. Last period was on 23rd Feb ( two days earlier than due)..but the thing is it lasted a week then spotting every day until 14th March when very heavy again for two days then stopped. So confused..was this the next period or just a prolonged feb one. Argh! Phoned doctor but not really helpful.."just chill and see what happens next month".
Thing is we are now 28th March..no period..preg test neg but what day of cycle will I be on...???

Oh..any advice will be gratefully received..you know how it is when the days stretch so long wondering if you are or aren't. I guess it's just time but would love to gage what day I am on to hedge my bets to 'Try' next month!
Thanks in advance. Sorry 'bout frantic gibbering...

winniewoo Mon 28-Mar-05 19:50:20

anyone?

Cadmum Mon 28-Mar-05 21:45:59

I really wish that I could be more helpful but I am useless at the af game. I read this earlier and I was certain that someone would be along shortly to put your mind at ease but now I am feeling badly for you that there are no brilliant responses...
Have you considered monitering signs of fertility? Many on these threads swear by Ovulation Predictor Kits and the like. Best way to conceive is to do the BD and RELAX. (Not that I actually believe that this is possible but you know what I mean!

Beetroot Mon 28-Mar-05 21:48:05

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now