Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

2009 WILL be our year!!! Bring on the BFP's

(3 Posts)
chubbymummy Tue 30-Dec-08 22:47:01

After spending the first half of 2008 ttc I experiencing brief joy by becoming pregnant in August only to experience complete and utter heartbreak when I miscarried in October. I got straight back on the baby dancing wagon but 2008 obviously wasn't my year. I have also recently found out that I have polycystic ovaries.
Is it too early to give santa my christmas list for next year in order to give him plenty of time to prepare? It's very short, all I want is a beautiful bouncing baby!
To all you ladies out there who are ttc, fingers crossed 2009 will be our year!

dingdongDOZYMAREishigh Tue 30-Dec-08 22:54:39

This time last year, I was told my chances of concieving naturally were less than 2% due to PCOS and underactive thyroid..........I am now the very proud mother of a beautiful 8 week old daughter....there is hope and fingers crossed and baby dust to you all trying......

chubby Presume you are following a PCOS led diet and are well versed concerning verity????

Good luck smile

chubbymummy Tue 30-Dec-08 23:07:28

dingdong Firstly congratulations on your little miracle! To be honest I know very little about PCOS and have never met Verity! My doctor basically told me that PCOS is very common and that my surgery don't routeenly prescribe anything for it. I was told to come back after 3 miscarriages in a row but that they wouldn't really do anything then either as I already have a DS (aged 3.6). When I asked if there was anything I could do myself I was told to loose weight (okay so I am overweight!!). I tried googling it and didn't get very much of any use on there either.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: