Talk

Advanced search

How soon did you ovulate after medical management for a missed miscarriage?

(4 Posts)
Gateau Tue 04-Nov-08 11:56:39

Hi,
I underwent medical management on Saturday and seemed to have stopped bleeding now. AM desperate to start TTC, but am wondering when I will ovulate. I did have a regular cycle (24/25 days) but obviousy can't go by this at the moment.
Has anyone any advice as to how I can track this? Anf if you had medical management, how soon did you ouvulate afterwards?

pophas2boybeans Tue 04-Nov-08 12:00:31

Hi gateau,Sorry to hear about your loss.

I had a medical miscarriage at 12 weeks in Jan and it took me about 6 weeks after to get a period. We tried to concieve after 3 months to give my body a chance to get back to normal and it worked. I'm now 27 weeks with identical twin boys.

The only advice I really have is to give your body a chance to get over what happened.

Good luck

Gateau Tue 04-Nov-08 12:11:54

Thanks pophas and congratulations!
I understand what you're saying about waiting, but am desperate to start TTC asap.

The problem is knowing when I's going to ovulate.

pophas2boybeans Tue 04-Nov-08 12:42:49

I can understand that don't want to wait. You could always try the ovulation sticks that you pee on. Failing that go at it like rabbits and you will eventually hit the right time wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now