Talk

Advanced search

Feeling miserable, sympathy please!

(4 Posts)
MichaelaS Sat 01-Nov-08 18:35:55

I'm unashamedly looking for sympathy today.

We're TTC, I'm 4 days overdue for AF but testing negative so not sure what is going on.

I've got a migrane today and I feel terrible. Don't want to take strong painkillers because of the small chance I might be pregnant. Have had one paracetamol but its not helping yet. my eyes hurt, i feel sick, really tired and aching. Already slept until 3pm today (didn't get enough sleep in the week) and I just want to sleep more but i'm not tired.

what a waste of a weekend. bet i don't turn out to be pregnant, and i could have had proper drugs.

ofcourse i'm not sick enough to leave mumsnet alone- har har.

Issy42 Sat 01-Nov-08 18:53:56

[sympathy] hope you feel better soon and here's wishing you a BFP next time you test.

spats Sun 02-Nov-08 14:39:09

There are so many people on mumsnet who are overdue and not testing pos,the female body is a strange thing!!

MichaelaS Mon 03-Nov-08 18:13:45

Thanks both of you. Going ot see the doctor tomorrow to see if they can do anything (blood tests maybe?)

Feeling a lot better after getting some prayer from a good friend on Sunday too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now