Talk

Advanced search

Crikey, every thread is so long I'm too scared of jumping into a close knit group

(19 Posts)
ChubbyDick Fri 31-Oct-08 21:02:05

Heeeelp, where do I belong? grin

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 21:23:58

hey chubby, jump in anywhere, im on a few cos im a mess at the minute!! what stage are you at??

ChubbyDick Fri 31-Oct-08 21:33:17

I don't know lol. I was charting every fertility sign going then decided to stop and just see what happens. I know I'm on CD 18 but that's about it.

My cycles are totally messed up since miscarrying in June.

Thanks for replying smile

2manychips Fri 31-Oct-08 21:35:34

I got scared too chubbydick-great name! r u currently ttc?

ChubbyDick Fri 31-Oct-08 21:41:11

Thanks 2manychips grin

Yup, starting ttc again. This time we are planning on being relaxed about it. Well so I've told DH but I know I don't do relaxed. blush Shh, don't tell him. wink

We've not NOT ttc the last few months but this month is the first month we've decided to try to BD at the right times.

2manychips Fri 31-Oct-08 21:44:32

so sorry to hear about your mc,may I ask how far gone you were? Do you have other dc's? Come join Wishing and I on August baby thread!

ChubbyDick Fri 31-Oct-08 21:50:14

I was 14 weeks sad. The baby would have been born on the 6th November (early due to previous loss and problems)
I also had a stillbirth at 36 weeks on the 27th November 2006.

I have two other boys. DS1 is 4 on the 10th and DS3 is 1 on the 22nd.

Can you tell what I'm up to every Easter? grin Can't believe they were all born/due in November!

I'll come look at the August baby thread - thanks!

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 21:52:30

you will fit in all over then, we all trying and loads in same boat as you! imm currently waiting it out, had a blood test today, im just finishing cd 37 of what is usually a 28/29 days cycle but keep grtting bfn!! how far on were you with mc?? i wqs very early on and cycles didnt seem to be that effected but thinking they might have been now??

ChubbyDick Fri 31-Oct-08 21:56:58

Good luck with your blood test results, Wishing! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

My cycles have been quite wonky since my m/c. They were always 30 days without fail but now have been as little as 27 days and as much as 40 (but think that one was just my body adjusting after m/c).

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 22:00:11

Thanks, i cant really join the aug thread yet, still holding out hope for july!

how far on were you with your mc - im sorry to hear you have been through it too, its horribe isnt it - glad you now feel ready to ttc xxxx

ChubbyDick Fri 31-Oct-08 22:04:56

14 weeks (details in post half way down this thread).

It's been hell. I just keep thinking that right now I'd be 35+1 and having the baby in 6 days time. I want my bump back sad

I hate the stress of ttc. I wish sperm could be kept fresh for weeks and I'd keep a big bucket of DH's in the fridge and use a turkey baster at the right times! wink grin

myjobismum Fri 31-Oct-08 22:13:45

Hey CD come on over and join the Bonkers thread - we love newbies smile plus we have so many graduates now that we could really really do with some more new TTC'ers - hope to see you there soon - will link..........

TTC'ers welcomeed!!!

myjobismum Fri 31-Oct-08 22:14:27

not that i can spell - lol!

ChubbyDick Fri 31-Oct-08 22:15:44

Thanks myjobismum!

Aww I feel all grin now.

You've all been so lovely to post. I don't feel half as shy now.

myjobismum Fri 31-Oct-08 22:17:17

you're welcome - the ladies there are lovely btw and hopefully you will feel very welcome!

myjobismum Fri 31-Oct-08 22:19:34

have to go offline now - but hope to see a post from you on the bonkers thread when i come back on tomorrow smile

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 22:21:40

sorry cd seems we crossed posts, i didnt see your prev thread about the mc, so sorry that mnust have been hardm i thought it was an awful time and i was 5 weeks nearly, its never nice what ever stage but i can imangine its harder the further on you are!

you will be fine now on here, loads of friendly people! i still dont think i can join the aug thread but i have chatted with a few on there and i may be there soon! im mstill holding out though - thaanks for your kind words and good luck!!

xxxxx

2manychips Fri 31-Oct-08 22:29:28

sorry wishing I stupidly thought it was august thread I chat to you on. Hope you've had your cuddles!

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 22:34:09

oh no its fine chips!! im on loads!! and i have poped on to say hi and good luck to all!! i may be there soon you never know!!

dh not home yet but shouldnt be long! xxxxxxxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now