Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

can i insist dr gives me a blood test??

(17 Posts)
Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 13:22:55

any views?? im 37 days in to normally 29 day cydle - im 26 years old and hundreds of bfn!!

IM EXHAUSTED!!!! I AM NEVER TIERD AND I JUST HAVE NO ENERGY!!!

i have loads of cm, tight hig cervix, nausea, tender boobs??

oh and did i mention im going slowly insane?!?!?! im due at docs in 2 hours!!

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 13:24:57

O h and im really really constipated!!

LadyOfRoffle Fri 31-Oct-08 13:27:25

Well... you can ask I guess. Good luck x

PussinJimmyWhoooos Fri 31-Oct-08 13:27:40

I'm sure you won't have to insist - dr should do one as a matter of course anyway....

LadyOfRoffle Fri 31-Oct-08 13:28:28

I got told to get a chemist to test though (BFN), still didn't come on then after the 2nd missed period had a BFP.

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 13:32:35

thank you everyone dr wasnt very supportive 2 mnonths ago when went through a mc o not too hopefull!!

spats Fri 31-Oct-08 14:15:46

oh wishing good luck at dr. I still reackon (as i posted on antoher thread) you aren'tpoducing enough hcg yet to get bfp on test kit. Let us know how you get on tonight. i await with baited breath!!! Pity its fri though as the lab wont do test until mon at earliest. x

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 14:39:39

thanks spats - i arent holding out to hear anything today just hope they do the te4st today for me - at least i am one step further!! i hope am just not producing wnough yet either but then in same breathe at 5 weeks i should be producing enough now!?!?!?

spats Fri 31-Oct-08 14:59:39

i saw a meesage on one thread which said they did test pos until over a week late x

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 16:09:41

how did it go wishing?

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 16:09:41

how did it go wishing?

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 16:51:30

got a blood test just got back from hosp and should hear monday the result, dr thinks i have Tyroid problem and that i arent pg at all, this is just my imagination cos i want to be so much!! dh and i have also just fallen out so im now sat here on my own crying and still none the wiser!! no news there then!! i also feel that the pg is slipping further away - dr says it is impossible for it not to show on a hpt test and wasnt willing to te4st hormones at all, just wanted to test for my throid - until mi started to cry!!

i tried mentioning that i no where people have not had a bfp for 8/12 weeks with ahpt but he said those are just not true, if if wont show on hpt it isnt there basically oh he then went on to say tht hcg levels probably arent detectable in blood levels yet either!?!?!?! well at least i got the blood test - just to wait till monday now!!

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 17:04:11

Oh wishing i'm sorry the dr wasn't very helpful. At least you got your bloods though. What has thyroid got to do with late piriod though, am i missing something? I'm wishing Monday to hurry up for you.
Sorry to hear that you and dp have fallen out. Blame it on the hormones and stress. You should run yourself a bath and have an early night or snuggle up on the sofa in your duvet and wath a rom com.
I'm personally going to have a bath and go to bed when ds comes home.

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 17:07:53

dh comes home not ds.
watch not wath
and period not piriod.

I really need an early night!

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 17:13:51

thanks littlemissbliss, it was me just being hormonnal and we have madem up, but im stressing that if bloods come back negative that there is somthing wrong with me ?? and i just really want it to come back positive - how can it not??

yellowflowers Fri 31-Oct-08 17:37:48

GPs can often know very little on this subject. It makes me mad. Much love to you.
x

Wishing Fri 31-Oct-08 17:47:27

thanks yellow flowers, i hope this one is wrong i realy realy do!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now