Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Early positive result yesterday and now bleeding

(2 Posts)
Cillapops Fri 31-Oct-08 08:52:50

Yesterday I did an early test and got a positive result. This morning I checked again and it was also posotive although I am bleeding. So far it is light and not causing any discomfort.

I am still having pregnancy symptoms - tingly boobs, nausea, tired etc. I had no bleeding during my first pregnancy and now don't know what to think. AF is due on Tuesday.

Is this an early mc or just normal???

orangehead Fri 31-Oct-08 09:01:16

When preg with ds2 I had a light period when af was due. Only really did a test as it was different. With both my boys I bleed all the way though on and off and everything was fine. It is difficult to know yet if it is a start of a mc or just bleeding that many women get in preg. Easy said then done but it is a case of wait and see. But I remember how upsetting and stressful it is, sending you hugs.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: