Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Possible implantation bleed when should I test? And is it possible to get pregnant without having a period?

(8 Posts)
LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 08:21:11

I'm TTC i'm still bf ds.

But on Saturday i had a small ammmount of brown discharge for three days.

I have only had one period which was a month after ds was born then nada.

I thought the bleed may be a return to normal periods but nothing happened. so though it may be implantaion bleed.

I've had a swollen tum, cramping, back ache, pmt like syptoms( ididn't used to get pmt). And extreme tiredness but thats prob because of ds.

I tested yesterday and got a BFN. I've booked a drs. apt for Tuesday morning to see if i can get bloods done.

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 09:04:46

bump.

Please stop me from wasting anothe HPT.

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 09:08:11

right i'm off to test.

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 09:49:38

BFN sad

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 12:32:26

Just thinking i got the bleeding straight after having sex so maybe it may take 2 weeks to test positive. Am i clutching at straws..........sad

muffins Fri 31-Oct-08 12:35:11

When do you think you ovulated, only about a week ago? If so I'd say it was a bit early to test...good luck!

muffins Fri 31-Oct-08 12:36:31

Oh and just actually read thread title I think it's def possible to get pregnant without having a period as you're breastfeeding, I remember being warned about that!!

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 12:56:21

Thanks muffins. fingers crossed! I'll see what the dr says on Tuesday. just annoying that i have to wait 3 days until then. I'm trying not to get too hopeful as it may just be a period.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: