Talk

Advanced search

Possible implantation bleed when should I test? And is it possible to get pregnant without having a period?

(8 Posts)
LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 08:21:11

I'm TTC i'm still bf ds.

But on Saturday i had a small ammmount of brown discharge for three days.

I have only had one period which was a month after ds was born then nada.

I thought the bleed may be a return to normal periods but nothing happened. so though it may be implantaion bleed.

I've had a swollen tum, cramping, back ache, pmt like syptoms( ididn't used to get pmt). And extreme tiredness but thats prob because of ds.

I tested yesterday and got a BFN. I've booked a drs. apt for Tuesday morning to see if i can get bloods done.

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 09:04:46

bump.

Please stop me from wasting anothe HPT.

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 09:08:11

right i'm off to test.

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 09:49:38

BFN sad

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 12:32:26

Just thinking i got the bleeding straight after having sex so maybe it may take 2 weeks to test positive. Am i clutching at straws..........sad

muffins Fri 31-Oct-08 12:35:11

When do you think you ovulated, only about a week ago? If so I'd say it was a bit early to test...good luck!

muffins Fri 31-Oct-08 12:36:31

Oh and just actually read thread title I think it's def possible to get pregnant without having a period as you're breastfeeding, I remember being warned about that!!

LittleMissBliss Fri 31-Oct-08 12:56:21

Thanks muffins. fingers crossed! I'll see what the dr says on Tuesday. just annoying that i have to wait 3 days until then. I'm trying not to get too hopeful as it may just be a period.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now