Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what happens to cervix in early pregnancy??

(11 Posts)
Wishing Wed 29-Oct-08 19:19:09

sorry if this is tmi but im still trying to establish if i have been lucky with ttc this month!! and cant face another bfp so reverting back to syptom spotting!!

as well as still having plenty of milky white think cervical mucus and no infection or anything i have noticed my cervix seems to be higher than normal and quite tight??

is this another sign??

Wishing Wed 29-Oct-08 19:19:36

sorry suppsed to read thick cm not think!!

MrsHappy Wed 29-Oct-08 19:29:46

For me, yes, creamy CM and a high cervix were signs.
Wishing, how late are you now?

Wishing Wed 29-Oct-08 19:32:24

thanks mrs happy - was due last friday but did have a 34 day cycle last month following mc - but today is cd 34 and nothing!!

sorkycake Wed 29-Oct-08 19:32:32

yes those were signs for me too.

MrsHappy Wed 29-Oct-08 19:33:25

Do you know when you ovulated Wishing?

Wishing Wed 29-Oct-08 19:38:15

thought it was the 9th of oct mrshappy with changes to body but didnt use ov test this month would have covered it if ov later as well though xx

MrsHappy Wed 29-Oct-08 19:42:02

So you might not be late yet?
Definitely wait a few more days and test, then.
Lots of luck. I hope you get what you want. I saw your other thread and hope the waiting isn't getting to you too much. Unfortunately ttc is usually a marathon, not a sprint...

Wishing Wed 29-Oct-08 19:48:06

its bin a really tough couple of days! but im doing ok now, happier to just sit and wait, technically if af doesnt appear tonight i am officially late, havent had a cycle longer than 34 days - yet! im still not rushing to test though, the bfn is too hard to take!! thanks for you info and advice mrs happy - and good wishes! xxxx

Waiting2Exhale Wed 29-Oct-08 19:51:59

Hi Wishing...have been following your progress on the 7 day thread. Even though I'm not really on it anymore I keep checking in to see how you are doing. I note from what I have read that you had cramping last week which has subsided this week and that you have CM this week and other very promising symtoms. Well I had the cramping too if you remember and just put it down, as I know you have, to AF about to arrive. I also had, and still have, creamy CM almost every day so don't give up hope...you soo deserve a BFP and will keep checking in on you, try not to be creeped out... grin as I think you'll have a lovely suprise next time you brave another test. Keep us posted...xxx

Wishing Wed 29-Oct-08 20:02:01

hi waiting to exhale! of course i remeber you, its so nice of you to post of me and keep an yeye on us still ttc! hope you are well and the 9 months of to a comfortable start for you!

thank you so much for your info and advise, it has really helped, but still not rushing out to buy a test just yet!

i think i will have a walk down to boots and pick up a couple of 1st response on special offer!! and hold out to weekend! its thursday tomrrow so not that lng to wait!

godness, i never thought id see those typed words from me! i think i have done a full cycle with my emotions this week and come out the other side more positive, im not denying my af arriving now will be tough but i am in a better potion to be able to deal with it i think than this time last week!

i will definately keep you posted waiting and thank you again, you have given me another glimmer of hope, its really good to get help and advice from someone who has been through this and come out the other side - take care

xxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now