Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pre-Seed tips?

(7 Posts)
lastboxoftampons Wed 29-Oct-08 14:24:20

We've used it before, but no luck yet. I'm just wondering if there's something I'm doing wrong - ie too much, too little, etc

Anyone willing to share their experiences or any fun tips for pre-seed use? Sorry if this is all way tmi! blush but, hey, it's mn! grin

Thank you!

pinkspook Wed 29-Oct-08 16:23:52

Oooh LBOT I am in a similar siuation (have used before - no luck, but just bought another batch) So Il will watch this thread with interest grin

Heebeejeebee Wed 29-Oct-08 16:27:01

Hi LBOT! I used it last month (1st month on Clomid) and something worked. I found I didn't need it all so didn't worry too much about getting it all out. I did try (sorry for tmi) squatting quickly after you've put it in to get rid of any excess..

LaTourEiffel Thu 30-Oct-08 11:28:56

LBOT! There you are! Where've you been hiding? I got pg with pre-seed, as you know, I went on to have a mc but clearly that's got nothing to do with it!

We'd been trying for about 6 months by the time I bought it, and I found that by getting DH to put it in, it broke the monotony routine a little and gave us something to giggle about, which probably helped as much as anything else.

I didn't worry about too much, too little etc, DH just shoved it all in about 15 mins before we thought we might get round to it, then away we went. I found it made sex far more comfortable and think perhaps I should have been using some sort of lube for years blush.

The pg chat has moved off the wagon ttc thread onto the ante-natal wagon thread, so please come and join us - its a little lonely at the moment!

lastboxoftampons Thu 30-Oct-08 12:05:10

Hello LTE! grin Thanks so much for your input! Maybe we'll try it that way wink For some reason, I'm always really shy about it and do it before he even comes in the room, so sometimes he doesn't even know. The one time we used it all, he did notice and we both agreed that it was a bit too slippy blush

Will pop in to the wagoners thread, thanks smile It did seem that EVERYONE on there was pregnant at one point and it suddenly wasn't very relevant (or, sadly but through no one's fault, easy to be on sad)

corblimeymadam Thu 30-Oct-08 13:42:29

Message withdrawn

lastboxoftampons Fri 31-Oct-08 12:27:36

thanks Belgianbun I had gotten it from SME Fertility with 5% off as well. AD always has some kind of deal going - I get their emails as well! smile

Well, I bought the preseed with the reuseable applicators and we tried it out last night. I found it much better than the pre-packaged tubes. You can use as much or as little as you like and I found the applicators to be great as they were long and thin and allowed me to get it much further up and closer to my cervix - sorry if TMI! blush But I would definitely recommend them over the tubes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now