Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

details pleae - when your boobs hurt in early pregnancy what do they feel like?

(6 Posts)
smellsofroses Tue 21-Oct-08 15:21:49

At the moment even though I am in a warm room and def not turned on, the centre bit of my nipple is very erect and sensitve to touch. Same yesterday but thought it wa sbecause it was cold and I was too tight to put heating on.

When your tits have hurt pre pregnancy has it been continuous pain? Also whole breast or just nipple etc etc

Thanks - I know this is a bit personal...

MrsTittleMouse Tue 21-Oct-08 15:26:38

It felt as though I had lined my bra with sandpaper. The worst thing was brushing against the sheets at night (I used to sleep naked), so I ended up wearing a bra to bed just to shield my nipples. I also had the erect nipples thing, which DH would have loved if he had only been allowed to get within 6 feet of them. grin

readyfornum2 Tue 21-Oct-08 15:35:21

I couldnt stand them to be touched and if anything brushed passed them it was agony!
Plus I couldnt wait to get my bra off by the end of the night for relief lol

smellsofroses Tue 21-Oct-08 18:08:26

Mines aren't like that but it would be early days - maybe 8dpo today. But they're not right... Also I read they go darker but, I know this odd, at the tip I would say they have gone a bit yellow!!! Thoughts? (I am white though olive skinned)

sweeneytodd Tue 21-Oct-08 18:12:54

lol
mine would always hurt round the nipple area
and cause dh finds my boobs rather attractive whilst pregnant which was really tormenting for him as I would never let him feel themgrin

ChloeAnderson Tue 21-Oct-08 18:20:51

I'm 7 weeks and my sore boobs started at around the time I got my BFP. They're still sore, extra sensitive nipples and sore at the sides. They also feel really heavy and have started to grow bigger.

I had the same last pregnancy too.

Hope this helps. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: