Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

i keep getting bfn i still have'nt come on any ideas?

(10 Posts)
whitebeachesandcoconutoil Tue 21-Oct-08 14:04:14

i was convinced i was pg did numerous tests all bfn except for one on saturday night vv.faint line compared to one i had done earlier and it was defo there, however on sunday had a very light show [like a streak of blood in discharge] and then nothing yesterday the same and since then nothing.
did a test this am [again] which tests 10 miu and again bfn.
so does anyone have any ideas i have got cramping which i have had all week, sore boobs,and a metal mouth which i know i am not imagining and i have never had spotting like this-normally i have a show and start that day.
if anyone has any ideas i would be very grateful.

horsemadgal Tue 21-Oct-08 14:13:52

How late are you?

Flum Tue 21-Oct-08 14:16:51

Wioth this pregnancy (3rd) did not get a positive result until I was 5 days overdue, so you could be.

Don't count your chickens though of course.

Mind you I was sooooo irritated that I was not pregnant a few days after my period was due that I drank a whole bottle of champagne at my daughters birthday party and then found out a couple of days later that I was actually pregnant. Ooooops.

Early pregnancy symptoms are so similar to period symptooms so cannot be relied upon at all.

whitebeachesandcoconutoil Tue 21-Oct-08 14:17:35

i think about 4-5 days -i did'nt mark it down and we only decided this month ttc so i am going by dates that i remember doing stuff and i know i was on ifyswim

MrsHappy Tue 21-Oct-08 21:16:01

I'm in the same boat. Shit isn't it?

I am 15dpo, my normal luteal phase is 13 days maximum. I had a bit of spotting sunday-Monday morning (nothing much, just a wee pinkish wipe), a ton of cramps yesterday and... nothing. I'm so confused as my temp is still at normal luteal phase levels. I tested tonight and got 2 BFNs (my tests claim to be v sensitive too so I can't believe I am pg).

Sooooo confusing and really rather annoying!

whitebeachesandcoconutoil Tue 21-Oct-08 21:18:19

ah i came on at about 4pm sad
at least i know where i am now i suppose

MrsHappy Tue 21-Oct-08 21:25:25

Ah well, never mind. There's always next time smile

Lexicana Tue 21-Oct-08 21:31:51

this happened to me a while ago. I had a 34 day cycle when I normally only have 26. Was convinced I was pregnant, but it was just a freak cycle.

horsemadgal Tue 21-Oct-08 23:13:56

Oh no what a shame, good luck next month.

whitebeachesandcoconutoil Wed 22-Oct-08 08:16:39

ah thankyou all for being so nice but it is typical that the 1st month we decide ttc i get a freak cycle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now