Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

ANTIHISTAMINE

(4 Posts)
spats Mon 20-Oct-08 13:09:08

Whilst reading that grapefruit helps ttc i also read that antihistamines don't. Anyone any experience of this as i am on a daily antihistamine and now think that may have dried me up!!!

olivo Mon 20-Oct-08 14:28:03

I hadn't really thought about CM when taking antihistamines but certainly for me, they do dry me up! fortunately, i will be able to stop mine while ttc, i'm goign to use a saline nose spray and put up with a lot of sneezing! Can yuo stop taking them, or maybe grapefruit juice and EP oil might sort of counteract their effects?

spats Mon 20-Oct-08 16:59:38

I will have to put up with a lot of itching but i suppose i will have to try. Dont know if grafefruit will counteract the effect or not. thanks anyway, the things we do for a baby

WorzselMummage Mon 20-Oct-08 17:13:34

I was ttc for ages and had given up my antihistamines the month i conceived almong with drinking gallons of Grapefruit Juice and did notice a massive difference in my CM.

If you can manage without them then it's certainly worth giving it a go.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: