Talk

Advanced search

Yet another Internal Scan... :(

(6 Posts)
Pipsical Thu 16-Oct-08 12:24:52

Hello..

I'm having to write here as i am so indredibly nervous about my scan this afternoon..normally it doesnt bother me but 3 weeks ago i went to see my gynocologist and he did lots of tests including an internal..I dont know what he did but he must have done something as i have been bleeding ever since.
I assumed it was my long awaited period but as its gone on for so long now i really have no idea!
I tried to get out of my scan this aft but the hospital wont let me!! infact they have brought it forward a day!
What does the gynie know? what did her feel?
Am i worrying for nothing??
I think i am more worried about this as i am still bleeding..

Thanks for listening.X
Pips.x

Tigerschick Thu 16-Oct-08 12:32:27

Oh, that sounds awful but I'm sure that if he found anything to worry about he would have told you by now.

I'm afraid I don't know why you might be bleeding; do the hosp about it?

Really hope that you get some answers - in fact, I would demand some. My consultant can be a bit of a jargon fiend which is annoying. It makes you feel like it's all so 'everyday' to them, but it isn't to us. Make sure you understand everything you've heard before you leave - and write down anything you want to ask before you go so you don't forget anything.

Like I say, I'm sure that if they found anything to worry about they would have told you by now. Really good luck for this afternoon, you'll be fine smile

sammysam Thu 16-Oct-08 12:34:11

I don't know what to say really execpt good luck-I hope it all goes well. It doesn't soun very pleasant but it'll be over soon and then you need lots of chocolate and cake to cheer you up and celebrate! Try not to worry about it-i'm sure they would have said if there was anything for you to worry about.

Good luck abd just try and relax....ok you can hit me now-Its really nasty when people tell you that and you can't shock

take care x x x

Pipsical Thu 16-Oct-08 12:35:14

Thank you..I am trying to remain positive..but its hard!
sad

Tigerschick Fri 17-Oct-08 07:13:07

Hi
Hope everything went OK with your scan x

sammysam Fri 17-Oct-08 13:17:00

How did it go? I hope your mind has been put at rest now x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now